• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Z3 Service Manual.

powlest

Whilst trying to download the Z3 manual from Sanyo ( here ) so I could work out if this lead would be suitable for me to try out RGB to the VGA port I found a download of the complete Service Manual. May be of interest to some people?

jriihi

Standard Member
Heh that service manual was good find. Thanks :)

A

aust26

powlest said:
Whilst trying to download the Z3 manual from Sanyo ( here ) so I could work out if this lead would be suitable for me to try out RGB to the VGA port I found a download of the complete Service Manual. May be of interest to some people?
I WOULD MUCH LIKE A COPY OF THIS SERVICE MANUAL BUT THIS LINK DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK COULD ANYONE LET ME KNOW WHERE I MIGHT FIND A COPY OF THE SERVICE MANUAL. THANKS STEVE

Mark_a

That's a cracking find, powlest, cheers! Now if I could only find something similar for my Tosh RPTV.

Steve, I just right clicked and said 'save as'. It's a long, complex document and will take some time to come down if you try to read it directly.

Regards

Mark

A

aust26

Thanks for you help marco, but I seem to be getting a pdf error message, i tried my other computer and got the same message. Any other ideas woul be great help. Thanks Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom