1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z2 tweaks please

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Such, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Such

Such

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    I now find myself with some time on my hands due to redundancy, and having watched I Robot on my 1910 via DVI and Z2 I feel that the picture could be better. I have used the avia disc, but this didn't help with setting red, blue green and colour temp levels. Can someone point me in the direction of a thread showing tweaks via the service menu please.

Thanks

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    There's loads of Z2 tweaking stuff buried here... the search button is your friend - try looking for threads by Buns......

S.

3. Stinja

Stinja
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,340
    Actually the usuful stuff Buns wrote about the Z2 has gone: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1214193#post1214193 so it is a bit harder to find Z2 info on tweaks than just searching (i know i tried not long ago).

I played with the AVIA disk, and as said in the above thread, the best bit is to adjust the gamma up and contrast down. Go to page one of that link above and have a read.