Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Z2 & Rgb

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by WeirdFish, Dec 13, 2003.

1. WeirdFish

WeirdFish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Am I right in thinking I have to somehow feed the DVI socket on tha Z2 to use RGB.

The reason I ask is I'm gonna try and connect my Gamecube to it and was happy to use S-vid as I can switch it between the sky & cube via my amp. I've just found out the UK cube hasn't got s-vid ouput only composite & RGB. I can get a RGB scart output lead for the cube but I'm not sure how to input to the Z2.

Is this gonna be reasonably easy to achieve? Other wise I'll just sling a composite cable across to the PJ.

2. markbro

markbro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You'll need scart to dvi, via vga. You can get the scart->vga cable from keene SBB92S £30 2m, then possible vga->vga, and then vga->dvi adaptor, possibly 45074. I should be getting my cables by Friday even at over £30 shipped!

Kragorn, I spoke to IVOJO about those cables and there are not available at present.....

Kragorn, where did your post go?:confused:

3. WeirdFish

WeirdFish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks. I can see me going the composite route, at least until I know I'm gonna use it enough to warrant the outlay for whole scart/vga/dvi cabling.