Z2 Filter clean & LMP ceiling mount

Jimbobgod

Standard Member
Reaction score
I imagine there are quite a few people on here using a Z2 in conjunction with the LMP ceiling mount. Having used the pj fairly intensively over the last few months, I thought I'd try and clean the air filter...only to find that the mount plate means you can't get the filter out without taking the pj off the mount completely...unless someone else has worked out how to do this?? Seems like a poor piece of design on the part of the mount I think, all it'd have taken would've been a cut-away section of the plate above the filter access :mad:

Jimbob.

Yep, same problem here and I don't fancy taking it down and realigning it again but figure I'll have to do it sometime soon. I did report this to Andy a while ago and he asked me to send a photo of the problem to him so he could produce a plate that facilitates removal of the filter but I haven't got round to it yet. Maybe I'll do that tonight actually...
Andy if you're reading this I will send that mounting tube back to you eventually, honest!

Cheers,
Andy.

It’s probable not the case with the Z2 but with a lot of PJ’s its difficult, if not impossible to allow access to the air filter. The Z2 can be removed from the mount in about two minutes; don’t move the adapter plate and the PJ will go back as removed.

Ah, another lost tube, zAndy1.

Just of to find my little black book.

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom