1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

z2 delivered :) need a scart to dvi convertor

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mr ooops, Jul 2, 2004.

1. mr ooops

mr ooops

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +353
    Hi all

Got my Z2 delivered today :) hooked it up to my dvd player via component and love the picture on my 92" diagonal screen.

Want to hook up my consoles via rgb to my dvi slot (as according to the manual this is what i need to watch them in rgb glory?) eventual the xbox will be chipped and i'll go progresive, if any1 could point me in the right direction for the convertor id be greatful

many thanks
    Jason
    (now all i need is for night to fall and i can finaly watch the lord of the ring films, i vowed not to watch em until i had a large screen to view them on, that day has come :) )

2. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +929
    Congratulations on the Z2 purchase, there is no going back to a small screen now.

I have not seen a scart to dvi converter, i am sure someone on this forum can point you in the right direction.

I have both my dvd player and xbox connected to my Z2 via component and they are both just fine using those connections, in particular the xbox is amazing via component.

3. MikeBB

MikeBB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hOW DO YOU GET SOUND OUT FOMR YOUR xbox USING coMPONENET, ONLY LEAD i HAVE SEEN WAS STEREO AND NOT 5.1

4. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Where you drunk when you typed this? :laugh: ;)

Gamester do a high definition pack that has an optical cable with it for 5.1 £24.99 from Game, you can also get the M$ one which is a little better. i've not seen that in the shops i got mine from the sales part of this forum.

:thumbsup:

5. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Dont buy the Gamster pack its absolute garbage. Get the xbox high def pack for £20 from lik Sang it has digital out.

6. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Yeah i have both and the m$ is better i agree.