1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZÜricher Street Parade

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Muf, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Muf

Muf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Just learned from one of the sat forums that the "ZÜRICHER STREET PARADE" will be covered live in HD today on the HD Forum channel (13 East, 11242, V) using 12 HD cameras. Don't ask me what the ZÜRICHER STREET PARADE is, it is in Zurich and 6 Hrs coverage I believe. I just tuned in and the normal HD loop is not being broadcast, instead there is a distorted picture and some people speaking in German in the background so they must be gearing up for the broadcast.

Jim

2. pmc

pmc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    The Zurich Street Parade (as it is in English) is Europe's largest single day street party. It took over the title form the Berlin Love Parade a couple of years ago. Notting Hill gets more people but not on the same day.

I went to it several times in a row back in the mid 90's. In those days it only had about quarter of a million people. Now it's more like a million.

3. Muf

Muf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks for the info. I didn't get to see it as there was a problem with the transmission, sound but no picture.

Jim.