YSP 2700 problems with fire tv

GavandWend

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a Yamaha YSP 2700 soundbar connected to my LG tv and have a fire tv attached. I am having problems with the sound cutting out for a millisecond every now and then. Any ideas what’s causing this, please? Same happened with the fire stick. It’s fine on the aerial so it’s Wi-Fi related I think. Do I need to split audio and video signal? Any help appreciated 👍

If it was WiFi related you would have buffering and picture breakup.
I'm not familiar with the Fire TV box but yes, if you have the option to feed the audio separately to an amp, try it.
Does it happen on all apps on the Fire TV box?

Upvote 0
If it was WiFi related you would have buffering and picture breakup.
I'm not familiar with the Fire TV box but yes, if you have the option to feed the audio separately to an amp, try it.
Does it happen on all apps on the Fire TV box?
Pictures etc are not buffering and we are on supposedly unlimited Wi-Fi so it shouldn’t be an issue. All apps are the same in terms of sound e.g. Spotify. Is there a ‘splitter’ that’s good for this!

Upvote 0
I have a Yamaha YSP 2700 soundbar connected to my LG tv and have a fire tv attached. I am having problems with the sound cutting out for a millisecond every now and then. Any ideas what’s causing this, please? Same happened with the fire stick. It’s fine on the aerial so it’s Wi-Fi related I think. Do I need to split audio and video signal? Any help appreciated 👍
Did you manage to fix this issue as I have the same issue but no fire tv box all apps built into the tv sound dropping out for split second

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom