youtube... this video is not available in your country help

Blade2005

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, there are a few videos on youtube that are blocked and i want to beable to save them to my hard drive
i downloaded some free software that saves youtube videos as .mp4 files but it did not bypassing the restriction

hide-windows.com/free_youtube_download/updatev28.htm

is there any easy way of bypassing the restriction?

thanks for any help

You can use a proxy so that it'll appear to YouTube as if you're browsing from a different country.

Something like EasyHide IP will do it

thanks for the fast reply, but what is a proxy is it software?
A proxy server is a server that sits in between your computer and the site you're visiting. YouTube is seeing your IP address, so it knows which country you're in and can block you from accessing certain videos. If you use a proxy, YouTube sees the IP address of the proxy, so if the proxy is in America, then it thinks you are in America.

You don't need software. It's just a setting in your browser. You enter in the details of the proxy and your Internet traffic is routed through it. If you Google for "list of proxies" and "how to use a proxy with Firefox" or whatever browser you use, you'll find the info you need.

It's not a good idea to do things like online banking and stuff while using a proxy though, because you don't know who's running it. For temporarily bypassing YouTube restrictions you'll be fine.

If you want to do it with software you could use a program such as Tor or the program mentioned above, but they're essentially the equivalent of using a proxy.

hi, there are a few videos on youtube that are blocked and i want to beable to save them to my hard drive
i downloaded some free software that saves youtube videos as .mp4 files but it did not bypassing the restriction

hide-windows.com/free_youtube_download/updatev28.htm

is there any easy way of bypassing the restriction?

thanks for any help
Try proxies like from Proxy Server List | List of newest proxy servers or add https before the link.. :))

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom