• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

YouTube Slow?

Usama

Distinguished Member
Is it just me or is YouTube very slow? Every 1 second it stops and loads, normally it is fine. :|

Steven

Senior Moderator
It will be your ISP. No problem right now streaming the performance by Diversity on the final show.... they smashed that

Anyway, O2/BE have always been good to me

Usama

Distinguished Member
It will be your ISP. No problem right now streaming the performance by Diversity on the final show.... they smashed that

Anyway, O2/BE have always been good to me

Done a speed test, getting around 6mb as normal. :|

Usama

Distinguished Member

Usama

Distinguished Member

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Same for me....evry other site zips along (including game trailers, so it isn't general streaming).

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
super slow for me on BT, xbox live connection was also really up and down earlier as well

edit: that was when i tried at about 6ish, lot better now

Last edited:

Foebane72

I hope there's no major problem, but I've been watching episodes from a kids' TV classic I always loved on YT, but if I tell you lot what it is you'll immediately go there to get it flagged and taken off, because you're such law-abiding busybodies.

Usama

Distinguished Member
Faster for me now but not as fast as it normally is, but at least I can watch videos now.

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
**** poor slow jsut now, taking ages to load vids.

Hopefully only for 1 night.

Liam

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Still getting this issue, I'm with BT, really annoyed at this, hope it's not linked to the iplayer story too.

If so I will be cancelling and moving.

Anyone else on BT and having issues with YT?

Liam

waynertron

Yes, some problems at google, it seems:

Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

Scholes18

Had no idea about any youtube errors but ive just watched a youtube video of a gamespot interview with GvD from DICE about Bf43 and it was fine.

All seems good again

Chittagong

Standard Member
Still getting this issue, I'm with BT, really annoyed at this, hope it's not linked to the iplayer story too.

If so I will be cancelling and moving.

Anyone else on BT and having issues with YT?

Liam

Yep, BT here in Shoreditch, YouTube is unbearably slow. Other video streaming services like GameTrailers work just fine. It's definitey a BT+YT issue.

Buckster

Distinguished Member
same problems here ...

(and others with Virgin)

Cable ... Virgin ...

I saw with others on Virgin as well as I posted on another forum the other day to ask whether Virgin were having problems with Youtube traffic ... and quite a few responded back to say they had the same issues ...

so its cross ISP

must be either a main-hub or whatever they are

or a problem Youtube itself

Beany31

Distinguished Member
VERY VERY VERY slow for me, never had this before, am on Sky internet as well and every other site is fine

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom