Your vote wanted for charity ;-) .

jonerkinsella

I hope I'm not going to get into any trouble for this . If I am breaking any rules then please delete the thread and accept my apology.

Hi.

My father is the chairman of the Lebanon Trust (Christy Kinsella). It is a charity that is registered in Ireland .
Lebanon Trust (Ireland) - Helping Children

Ford motor company is having an "Unsung Hero" competition for the area my father lives in in Dublin Unsung Hero Campaign | About Us | Dublin | Ireland

My fathers name has been forwarded for this competition and is currently in 9th place . If he finishes in the top ten the Lebanon trust charity will receive €1000 . This money would be of great assistance to the people of Lebanon and help the charity in it's work. If he could achieve 1st then that would net the charity €7500 but that seems unlikely now as the competition is closing in the next few days.

If you would like to help out the charity then please use the drop down box on the webpage below and select "Christy Kinsella" (near the bottom of the names). You then need to confirm your vote by registering your email address and then going to your email addy and clicking on the link that was sent to your email. I have been voting every day now for the last week and have received no spam or junk in return . If you could please do this every day till the competition ends it would be greatly appreciated by all the people that are helped by this charity.

The link to vote is Unsung Hero Campaign | Vote here

Thanks for reading lads.....and get voting :thumbsup:

joner.

jonerkinsella

C'mon lads...get voting for Christy.

Intresting fact about the Lebanon Trust , the secretary is a Physicist that worked at C.E.R.N

" Lebanon Trust's secretary is Laura Bertolotto (third image from top). She is neither Irish nor a soldier, feels at home in Lebanon and has a long experience in volunteering. Laura worked as a physicist at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland, and is now a company director in Zurich, Switzerland. " .

;).

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Voted, it subscribes you to updates automatically but does say you can unsubscribe at any time. Not that it matters as it's done through my junk account anyway, but just in case that was putting anyone off :thumbsup:

I see he's still in the top 10, good luck!

bosque

Distinguished Member
Voted, it subscribes you to updates automatically but does say you can unsubscribe at any time. Not that it matters as it's done through my junk account anyway, but just in case that was putting anyone off :thumbsup:

I see he's still in the top 10, good luck!

Dont want to be uncharitable but from what you say it sounds like spam.

jonerkinsella

Dont want to be uncharitable but from what you say it sounds like spam.
It's sponsored by Ford ,so your probably gonna get contacted at some stage with an offer for a free car or sumtin :p.

my family and friends have been voting every day since last week and no one has reported any problems.....it's fine.

You'll never know if you don't try :clap:.

Google " unsung hero campaign " and take a look.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom