Your Top 3 Games

ruz316

Standard Member
Reaction score
Well i'm going to get the xbox £340 package from gamestation where i can choose any 3 games and Project Gotham 3 and extra wireless controller.

And then get Fight Night 3 and Brnout Revenge as a buy one get one free at Virgin so what i wanted to know where you top 3 games so far for you and that you could recommend to me?

At the moment i'm thinking:
1) Gears of War
2) Need for speed Carbon
3) Pro Evo 6

What do you lot think any recommendations

thanks

alrite mate i just got the package you want i got it on friday.the games i got with mine was
test drive
call of duty 3
need for speed cardon

all look good games but wont no till xmas day

If you want a driving game, I'd swap NFS Carbon with Test Drive Unlimited, just a personal preferance really Never did like NFS.

i like the modifieing side of things on the need for speed and i like the detail and gameplay on the test drive thats why i got both

1. GoW
2. Oblivion
3. TDU

Definately the top three to date IMHO

1:pes6
2:GOW
3:COD3

1. PGR3
2. COD2
3. Oblivion

1. Gears of War
2. Oblivion
3. COD2

I was going to vote for COD3 Instead of COD2 but for me COD2 had more of a WOW factor when launched were as COD3 to me felt same old. COD3 is still a great game but COD2 has just snatched it for me

1.GOW
2.Tony Hawks: Project 8
3.NFS:MW

I know Carbon is newer but you get alot of customisation (if thats what your into) in Most Wanted and the gameplay is tons better IMO. Cheaper too! :)

Got a similar deal and went for:
GOW
Oblivion
SvR07 (Dont actually like wrestling)
Also bought table-tennis
Should all be delivered this week just got to wait till 25th to play.
Also but IMO non of the current football games seam good enough to be next gen console games however this is only based on what ive seen and heard never actually played them though.

1. GOW - best looking game out there from what I've seen. It is in the post as we speak hopefully :)
2. Test drive unlimitted - (pgr is relatively arcady, where as TDU offers a different kind of driving experience)
3. tony hawks project 8 - getting it for christmas but offers lots of pick up and play if you get bored of the others.

1. COD3
2. Test Drive Unlimited
3. Lego Star Wars 2 (great fun and not so serious).

1. Gears of War

2. Test Drive Unlimited

3. Tiger Woods 07

I would probably swap Tiger Woods for Rainbow 6 but I haven't played R6 yet, Santa's bringing it in a couple of weeks. :D

1. Pro Evo 6
2. PGR3
3. Gears of War

Ive just converted myself a while ago from playstation to xbox and am geting a 360 soon as i get enough dough so im new to most of the 360 game titles jst wondring what COD stands for lol ?

Ive just converted myself a while ago from playstation to xbox and am geting a 360 soon as i get enough dough so im new to most of the 360 game titles jst wondring what COD stands for lol ?

Call Of Duty

EDIT:beat ya dgibbs :)

Call of Duty.

Gears of war is a must buy. Rainbow Six Vegas is awesome and i'd say Testdrive is a quality online driving experience with a good range of cars and plenty of fun to be had.

Smaz.

Now this is a really tough one to answer as there are so many good games available... What i've decided to do is a top 3 based on different criteria.:rolleyes:

My current top 3

PES 6
Rainbow Six Vegas
Gears of War

Overall must have games since lauch, that have to be experienced, simply for what they offer to the player.

Gears of War
Oblivion
Test Drive unlimited

Games that have massive long term single player depth

Oblivion
PES 6
Test Drive unlimited

Brilliant games that can be picked up really cheap now

PGR3
COD 2
Condemned

Good single player challenge on harder difficulties

Ghost Recon advanced warfighter
COD2
Rainbow six

Racing games

Test Drive
PGR3
Moto GP 6

Games i've probably put the most hours into to date...

PGR3
Oblivion
GRAW

Damn, now thinking back i want to play half the games i've just mentioned again. Too little time...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom