Your perfect mobile ..

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by AndyDEL, Feb 6, 2009.

1. AndyDEL

AndyDEL
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I really enjoy reading about mobile phones, it's weird.. I like to check engadget mobile every day and see whats coming out, what will be my next purchase.

What annoys me almost constantly is there is never the perfect phone, never a phone that meets every one of my requirements. Only one which has come close is my HTC Diamond Touch so far.

So my question is.. What would be your perfect mobile spec.. Using other mobiles as a compare..

Phone Style / Shape:
    Camera:
    Screen:
    Connectivity Options:
    Operating System:
    Optional Extras:
    + Anything else u'd like...

Mine:

Phone Style / Shape: HTC Diamond Touch but no buttons, just covered by a full screen.
    Camera: Sony Ericsson C905 8mp camera
    Screen: iPhone
    Connectivity Options: 3.5mm stereo jack, GPS, HSDPA+, radio and all ya usual gubbins
    Operating System / GUI: iPhone OS but with a working version of TomTom - Satnav is something i use on my phone allot.
    Optional Extras: Slide out keyboard.

2. Sy1441

Sy1441

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +284
    My blackberry 8900. Its an extension of my hand just like my 9000, 8310, 8110, 8800 and 7130 before that. I've owned pretty much every handset on the market and yes a lot of them beat the blackberry in various specifications but none of them challenge it on sheer speed of use or productivity enhancement. I always have a "toy" handset that i use as a personal phone that i chop and change regurarly, currently its an iphone 3g, before that a g1, c905, touch pro and omnia respectively.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  3. ROBIN50N

ROBIN50N

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +470
    for me the g1 is my perfect phone. the internet on it is the best ive seen and used. combined with tmobiles 3g service which is excellent its perfect.