1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your opinions please

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by scotsnl, Jan 11, 2005.

1. scotsnl

scotsnl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All thanks for taking the time to read this posting. As a relative newbie into the hifi and home cinema world i decided to put a system together as follows

marantz sr4000
    tdl studio 10
    glae 3010 rears
    m s 304 centre

any comments on the above system gladly welcomed, money is spent now after a very frustrated search for equipment. I found it so hard to find classy looking surround set for a budget which by the by was increased unwillingly by 200 quid.

Also i woud like some info on TDL studio 10's i have searched high and low for information on these speakers i have googled it to death, most of the information i have found is small postings on fourums like this.

So any users here use them ? know of them ? know of links to info on them, how old are they , i know the company closed a number of years ago they are now sold by richersounds.

any info welcomed thanks

mal

2. Criddo

Criddo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Scotsnl.

I have a pair of the said TDL Studio 10's, I have had them for over a year now and still, like yourself have not found out much about them. One thing I do know is that I cant seem to defeat them. I have a Marantz PM7200 running them and it handles them very well!!

The Studio's are fantastic and Im glad to hear of another person who is enjoying them.

The bass on them is awesome. Are you anjoying them?

Criddo