Your opinions on these two 32" bargains!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by mp3kla, Sep 16, 2007.

Tags:
  1. mp3kla

mp3kla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey - i'm new here and heard I'd get a better response from you guys, I've been looking around for a month or so and decided on one model to buy in particular.

LG 32LC56 (not sure if I can post links on here?) anyway.. I've had a look around and today I've seen another bargain on a certain site (again, not sure if I can mention other companies?) a Sony Bravia 32" KDL-32S2510U.

Now I know the LG is a fairly decent model, but its gnna cost me £425 delivered, where as I could get the Sony for £499 delivered.

Think the £75 is worth the difference?

Thanks for any replies!

2. Pontiac

Pontiac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    I'd say steer clear of both of those and go for something like the Toshiba 32C3030 for about £450. It's a very well rated set, do a search for reviews and you'll see. Many happy owners. It can be picked up closer the £400 mark if you search around.

3. ChrisGgr

ChrisGgr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,499
    The 32C3030 as pontyac said is a far more better model than the 32LC56.Also and the sony

4. mp3kla

mp3kla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is the Toshiba really that great? I've always seen them as an average TV producer. I'd be impressed if it was better than the Sony? Has anyone had experience with either the Sony or the Toshiba?

Cheers

5. ChrisGgr

ChrisGgr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,499
    All these tree tv's are very good tv's.The toshiba is better than the lg,but not better than the sony.Just for very slight difference the sony is better.