Your Office - getting in the spirit :D

Hitby

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Show us your offices - I've only got a corner in an open plan one so I can't put up loads of banners etc but this is my effort

4689741245_4fb9841ac4_b.jpg

You've got to be kidding...our boss banned everyone from booking the afternoon off for next week's England game. There are 55 people in the office and only 4 wanted time off but he said no. Luckily I had the entire week off before the draw was announced so you can guess how happy he was to find that out!!!

What a miserable ****! It's only four weeks out of every 208!

I'm not really into football and the world cup, but who is the female on your desktop?

Amanda Seyfried. Drool splutter dribble derp derp.

**goes off to watch the movie Chloe**

I apologise!

I am however, quite amused that this thread took four posts to go OT. A new record?

Im insulted you would think I might watch something in poor people resolution. :devil:

What about 3D? or the new 'on the Horizon' technology 'touch and feel' - bit like 'scratch and sniff' but better!

I apologise!

I am however, quite amused that this thread took four posts to go OT. A new record?

OT: Ok we have a poster on the wall just outside the office with the fixtures (?), that's all I've noticed - not worth taking a photo of :)

I'd settle for scratch and sniff when it comes to the lovely Amanda :eek:

I apologise!

It went off topic on your opening post as the "Hot Girl" on screen is not a Brazilian lady with yellow painted breasts!

Well...She is American and the Yanks are our first opponents at the WC so I reckon it's completely ON topic. Sort of.

What the hell kind of TV is that???
It's a *coughsplutter* CRT and it's *coughspluttergagvomitinmouth* 4:3!!!!!
You should be barred from an AV forum for that.:laugh:

What the hell kind of TV is that???
You should be barred from an AV forum for that.:laugh:

:( I nicked it out of my nieces bedroom :p

I have to admit - I was a bit embarrassed that my laptop screen was bigger than my tv lol. Oh well, it's only for the afternoon games. I've got my 50" plasma at home for the evening games :D

Nope, we are banned from putting up any kind of decorations. We had to fight to put the Christmas tree up :rotfl:

No flags or other tat. We are- purely by chance- testing a prototype HDMI video matrix which has required us to wire the $ky HD box to a few HD screens including one in our office area.

That said, I am working from home today. It is fairly unlikely I'll turn the TV on until this evening and then it will be for some PS3.

We got this installed yesterday.:thumbsup:
Being used as a digital radio when no football on.
Yes, the office does need decorating, it's imminent.

TV.jpg

By the way, do you have a license for that TV? :D

We have about 10 x 37 inch tellys in our office as well as a projector which used to show sky news all day. Something went wrong and they stayed off, however, they managed to fix the 3 three closest ones to me so all is good!

We will be having the games played on our 6 big rear projectors screens in our office :smashin:

30598_432121756211_687296211_620217.jpg

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom