Your Mobileplan

Aleros

Novice Member
I am with Voxi (Vodafone). I am living with my contract in Germany and were never throttelt to 25 GB as they say on their website:)

skhan786

I'm with EE,have been for years but my current contract is up in October and I might just hang onto this Samsung S9 and put a giffgaff sim in it,they have great deals.

Yeah I could send you a sim free of charge if you wanted

Plus check online for there bundles see what's good for you for me the £10 one is just about right

Stu75

Yeah I could send you a sim free of charge if you wanted

Plus check online for there bundles see what's good for you for me the £10 one is just about right
Thanks for the offer.I can get one from them nearer the time.
I'll have a look in the next month or so and decide which suits best.

Stu75

But ee is very expensive
I got a good deal although it was through a third party website.
£36(that includes vat)for a new Samsung S9,unlimited calls & messages and 30GB of data.
I'd stay with them if I was looking a new phone right now but I'm happy to hang onto this one for a bit,maybe upgrade when the S30 is released.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Currently on Sky Mobile £5 a month with 10GB data and unlimited calls/texts @50% off. Very happy as they use O2, which gives me the best coverage.

£13 per month , unlimited calls , text and data on three , including 5G and roaming internationally .
I was on that tarrif for about a year and a half but found 3 absolutely rubbish (coverage). Mine was a 50% off 1 month rolling contract so I could cancel at anytime, which I did at the start of the covid-19 pandemic.

Lustral

Currently on Sky Mobile £5 a month with 10GB data and unlimited calls/texts @50% off. Very happy as they use O2, which gives me the best coverage.

I was on that tarrif for about a year and a half but found 3 absolutely rubbish (coverage). Mine was a 50% off 1 month rolling contract so I could cancel at anytime, which I did at the start of the covid-19 pandemic.
I guess it depends where you are located ... but im in an area that seems to get good signal.

I tested the 3 signal with those free data sims that you can get from them and it seems to be ok.

Stu75

I've been with all the networks and the only one I would never use again is 3.
The worst reception and a total mess spending hours on calls with customer service.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
I guess it depends where you are located ... but im in an area that seems to get good signal.

I tested the 3 signal with those free data sims that you can get from them and it seems to be ok.
It was ok when I was in London or Manchester but when I was on the train there was awful or no coverage at all with 3. With EE/ O2 etc. I never had that problem!

Lustral

I have been with Vodafone , O2 , EE and now trying out 3.

I rarely go on the trains , mostly just driving , hopefully it is good enough to use Waze on .

BMox81

Distinguished Member
Currently on Three, but looking to move to EE/BT.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020

Trending threads

Top Bottom