Your luckiest Battlefield kill or kills

MrSwamp13

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Here's mine,

I was demonstrating the destruction on Battlefield 2 to my mate, firstly I said watch this as I smashed/slashed a door of the building I was in and up popped 100 points! He looked at me and said "You get points for smashing in doors?"
I was as shocked as he was, but not as shocked the poor player who was walking past the door wondering *** happened here!!

was in a tank as the gunner with some tard looking at pretty rock outcrops or something other than driving, god knows its not hard to drive a trank ***, but was miles from the objective on firestorm so rather than get out and run for half the match I turned my attention to some choppers waaaay off in the distance, aiming what seemed half the screen ahead of them I was trying to gun them down as I had no rpgs to get out and **** my driver with (to show my affection for his driving "skillz"). After a good min or so of spraying in the direction of the chopper it was finally taken out by one of our jets, drat I thought there goes my distraction but to my surprise 35 points assist for it :)

nothing amazing but was very surprised to get it, and just goes to show you you cant keep the bullets when you die so might as well spay like mad when you can :)

All my kills have been pure skill, especially the lucky ones.

Grand Bazaar in a BMP tank struggling to shoot a guy on the roof of the building in the corner of the market by C flag.

Despite my poor aim, he decides to take cover and goes down to the ground floor. I carry on shooting into the building and eventually manage to snipe him with the cannon through the window, as I start driving up the road my screen is suddenly filled with kill notifications and points galore - a triple kill!

Seemed my cannon spamming had brought the building down and he was not alone. :smashin:

First time in a jet, couldn't control it but managed to dive bomb into a boat with three enemies on board which unlocked the flares lol.

Slim

Playing TDM last week, at the count down screen and an enemy player spawned directly in front of me. *STAB* I felt bad for about five seconds ;)

I was playing on the attacking team on a rush match on Caspian Border. I was on their left flank firing shells from my tank towards A,when I spotted a tank to the left of it. I fired my first shell "Vehicle disabled",then a second shell "Vehicle Destroyed,and a HEADSHOT!" the shell either went through the tank's armour and killed the driver OR just as he leaped out. Either way I was almost in some kind of frenzy for getting a headshot with my tank :)

Got two more amazing kills today (both sniping) first was on Operation Firestorm,I was trying to snipe someone who was placing AT mines. As he ran off I hit one of his mines,it detonated and killed him :) second kill was on top of that red and white radio tower thing on Caspian Border (a mate has found a way to parachute on top of it) I sniped a bloke that was defending a flag and got my longest headshot to date - 553 metres :)

Got some halfwit sniper on caspian today... was camping it up like a tart on that big tower... Well he was until i drove my f18 into his head

Me 1 - sniping lightweight 0

I love getting tank kills after I have been killed and about to spawn back again. :laugh:

pixelpixel said:
I love getting tank kills after I have been killed and about to spawn back again. :laugh:

I was playing conquest on Kharg Island and we had taken the D flag nearest the enemy base. I dropped some mines near a jeep that was close by and headed off to another set of flags.

The game carried on for a while and I had completely forgotten about my mines. All of a sudden, points for disable vehicle and destroy vehicle appeared on my screen.

I guess one of the enemy team had finally used the jeep :devil:

Scholes18 said:
Got some halfwit sniper on caspian today... was camping it up like a tart on that big tower... Well he was until i drove my f18 into his head

Me 1 - sniping lightweight 0

Infamy,infamy! They've all got it in for me!

Hmm,note to self...must-run-and-gun-whilst-using-a-sniper-rifle

Jimster71 said:
I was playing conquest on Kharg Island and we had taken the D flag nearest the enemy base. I dropped some mines near a jeep that was close by and headed off to another set of flags.

The game carried on for a while and I had completely forgotten about my mines. All of a sudden, points for disable vehicle and destroy vehicle appeared on my screen.

I guess one of the enemy team had finally used the jeep :devil:

I've had a game similar to that. It's nice when that happens,isn't it? :)

Was playing CQ on Campervan Peak and got 6 kills in a row as a squad attempted to spawn on a beacon they had set up in a container in the tunnels. It took me a few seconds before I figured out that it was a spawn beacon. One of my mates was about to destroy the beacon and I advised him not to as somebody else would probably spawn there again. This proved to be true as he also got a few easy kills before the other team realised what was going on!

Cheap kills I admit, but the other team were a bunch of nasty bassas so I reckoned it was justified!

Was playing the level with the base jump in it on rush.
Was attacking with a sniper, and coming over the hill where the radar tower is, saw a helicopter and thought why not?
Random shot because it was pretty far off (and the first shot :) ), 100 points head shot comes up.
I'm thinking it can't be, but a few seconds later it slowly drops out of the sky :)
WOW!

Mine has to be getting a road kill with the MAV.

Has to be hearing the clicking of an empty mag after using your last few bullets to kill someone. got a revenge kill last night for KirkSi and when I started shooting I only had 6 bullets left, just enough to do the job.

Nice one mate. Just follow me around, there's plenty of opportunities for revenge kills! I had exactly the opposite happen. During our epic defense of A (in Rush) in the tunnel in Davamand Peak I was covering the exit of one of the side tunnels and out popped someone, I had him bang to rights, fired about 4 rounds and got hit markers followed by 'click' no more ammo (totally out, rare for me, I usually die way before that!). Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough switching to pistol, we danced around each other for a bit but he got me in the end.

Was flying as a gunner in a helo on Caspian Border and we flew over the oppo base just as a jet was taking off. Managed to take it out! Wish I had video capture hardware for moments like this. Joy was short lived as some fekker took us out with a couple of stingers!

Mrs Terry Tibbs was stabbing me as I put down a claymore, I saw the hand come around then...BOOOM. I guess the action of me standing up armed the claymore. Needless to say I walked away, she didn't :(

cub123 said:
Was playing the level with the base jump in it on rush.
Was attacking with a sniper, and coming over the hill where the radar tower is, saw a helicopter and thought why not?
Random shot because it was pretty far off (and the first shot :) ), 100 points head shot comes up.
I'm thinking it can't be, but a few seconds later it slowly drops out of the sky :)
WOW!

Just done a similar thing in canals, some guy was ruining my team with the Little Bird, he was quite low so I emptied a clip into the cock pit from my G36c - BOOOOM HEADSHOT :)

Calculated luck I'd say ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom