Your favourite Pulp Fiction moment!

G

Gorshin2.0

I like the bit where the pawn shop owner is watching Zed taking Marsellus from behind and he kind of mumbles 'yeah give it to him'. VERY beavis and butthead!!!! Also blatantly when the gimp first appears from his cage. Me and the mates were in absolute fits of laughter at that bit in the cinema. What is going on when he kind of laughs and Bruce Willis's character and points to his mouth???? Was he predicting 'sucky sucky'????? lol. What a film!

When I first saw the film, as a student, my favourite bit was Samuel L. Jackson's (Jules) wallet inscription - he said "it's the one that says 'bad mutha fu**a'". Ha ha ha, I thought, that's funny. And then the wallet appeared and it DID say 'bad mutha fu**a' !!! :rotfl:

Now I think I like the end of the scene with Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames. Ving (aka Marsellus Wallace) has just been completely plundered and Bruce has literally saved his ass with that awesome sword. (Sick Boy!) Then the great dialogue where Marsellus explains what's going to happen next ("I'm going to call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' ******s to go to work on these two", "We cool?" "We cool.")

Mmmm, might go and watch it again...

The soundtrack is great too- classic Quentin with great snatches of dialogue interspersed...."any of you bleeping bleeps move, and I'll execute every motherbleepin' last one of you!"

[after Butch saves Marsellus from rapists]
Butch: You okay?
Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty ****in' far from okay.
Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ******s, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass. :rolleyes:

Gorshin2.0 said:
[after Butch saves Marsellus from rapists]
Butch: You okay?
Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty ****in' far from okay.
Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ******s, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass. :rolleyes:

Definately one of the best speeches from any filum.

Some of my favourite moments (from imdb):

[Jules, Vincent and Jimmie are drinking coffee in Jimmie's kitchen]
Jules: Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet ****! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET **** on us! What flavor is this?
Jimmie: Knock it off, Jules.
Jules: [pause] What?
Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how ****ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys ****. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I wanjt to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage.
Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead ******s ain't my ****ing business, that's why!

Butch: I think I have a broken rib.
Fabienne: From giving me oral pleasure?

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Jules: Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Fabienne: Where's my Honda?
Butch: Sorry baby but I had to crash that Honda.

Butch: I'll be back before you can say Blueberry pie.
Fabienne: Blueberry pie.
Butch: OK, maybe not that fast...

Mia: Vincent, do you still want to hear my Fox Force Five joke?
Vincent: Sure, but I think I'm still a little too petrified to laugh.
Mia: No, you wont laugh, 'cus it's not funny. But if you still wanna hear it, I'll tell it.
Vincent: I can't wait.
Mia: Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up.

:D :D :D :D Wow, just too many great lines and great moments!

I love the bit where the guy in the back seat got shot in the face. It makes me laugh every time. :D

Razor said:
I love the bit where the guy in the back seat got shot in the face. It makes me laugh every time. :D

Heh heh, me too:

Vincent: Whoa!
Jules: What the f***'s happening, man? Ah, s**t man!
Vincent: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Jules: Why the f*** did you do that!
Vincent: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
Jules: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass s**t in my time...
Vincent: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.
Jules: Hey, the car didn't hit no motherf**ing bump.
Vincent: Hey, look man, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a b**ch. The gun went off. I don't know why.
Jules: Well look at this f***ing mess, man. We're on a city street in broad daylight here!
Vincent: I don't believe it.
Jules: Well believe it now, motherf***er! We gotta get this car off the road! You know cops tend to notice s**t like you're driving a car drenched in f***ing blood.
Vincent: Just take it to a friendly place, that's all.
Jules: This in the Valley, Vincent. Marcellus ain't got no friendly places in the Valley.
Vincent: Well Jules this ain't my f***ing town, man!
Jules: S**t!
[Jules dials a number on his cell phone]
Vincent: What you doin'?
Jules: I'm calling my partner in Toluca Lake.
Vincent: Where's Toluca Lake?
Jules: It's just over the hill here over by Burbank Studios. If Jimmie's ass ain't home, I don't know what the f*** we're going to do, man. 'Cause I ain't got no other partners in 8-1-8. Hey Jimmie, yo, how you doin', man? It's Jules. Listen up man. Me and my homeboy are in serious f***ing s**t. We're in a car and we gotta get off the road, pronto. I need to use your garage for a couple of hours.

Jules Winnfield (Samuel L Jackson) gets a job coaching ice hockey.

link

:D

Tomato ketchup joke for me :D
Followed by "I've shot Marvin in the face"

"Now that is a tasty burger!"

I love the dialogue between Jules and Vincent when they are getting cleaned up after Marvin gets shot in the back of the car.

Jules asks Vincent for the towel, it's covered in blood and it goes something like:

Jules - "you're supposed to wash 'em first"
Vincent - "you watched me wash 'em"
Jules - "I watched you get 'em wet!!"

Love it :rotfl:

I love the end of it, truly overated film in my opinion :eek:

:eek: alright...i'll say it first....overated?

lovemunkey187 said:
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf****r. Say what one more goddamn time.

:mad:

Aaargh, thanks a lot, I won't be able to go to bed now, have to go watch this film!

"Say what again!" ABSOLUTE QUALITY!

"Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf***er, motherf***er! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the fudge am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf***er should be on brain detail." :D

I think Partyweb has list all my favourite lines!

Saves me doin it! lol

Jules : "Do they speak english in What?" Love that line!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom