Your favourite PSVR game and moments compiled

I played ultrawings for the first time yesterday and got bored after less than an hour. But can see why some people would go for it.

Still nothing gets near resident evil for me as a fully fledged vr game.

Batman VR for me, I could happily stare at the life size 3D right-there-in-front-of-you Harley all day... If only Poison Ivy or Catwoman were part of the hologram library

That aside, it's an amazing VR experience, plenty of reply value too once you open up the Riddler puzzles

Agree, it’s still my high point.

Would love some more content.

The wife has literally hurled twice now so thinking it's not for her but touch wood I've felt no worse than that feeling you get when just stepping off a rollercoaster. With that in mind I've dipped my toe into quite a few titles and generally as an experience I love it .

Headmaster and Shooty Fruity I are great for short bouts of fun as is Jop Simulator. Ultra wings is awesome and the feeling I got in my stomach when first taking off was brilliant, for any future flight sim games the potential is great, I know we have Ace Combat to look forward to this year I think.

I've picked up a couple of extra titles from recommendations on this thread, Resident Evil 7 was a must after playing the demo and then reading comments on here and also Batman Arkham VR also which whilst I've so far only seen the opening 5 mins or so is awesome. I'm still sitting here deliberating over Star Trek Bridge Crew or Robinson The Journey before the easter deals end and I'm also tempted with Dirt Rally inc VR add on which is a bargain at £15.99.

A few others that are taking my fancy are Moss, Werewolves Within and Super Stardust VR but think I'll hold off in case any of them become free with PS+ besides I have more than enough to keep me busy for now along with some big non VR titles (Far Cry 5, Ni No Kuni 2 and God of War coming soon). With Hindsight I missed out on a few VR titles that were free with PS+ as I didn't foresee me ever having one but I should of added them to my library at least as you never know ;)

Greatest moment was buying it and trying Batman.
Next greatest was selling it and getting most of my money back :)

Well that's made me feel good just buying the new v2 starter pack today lol

Well that's made me feel good just buying the new v2 starter pack today lol

Lol it's just not for me. Some experiences are amazing but ultimately I found it far too shallow and for me it was a ballache to setup each time. I do miss playing headmaster. I'd be interested in a future wireless version :)

Do you mean the game or the whole headset!?

Edit...oh you meant the whole headset! :(

Thought I update everyone's favourite VR games and moments so far mentioned on this thread:

Favourite VR Games

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Mr Starface, Darth Terra, oasismark)
Headmaster: (Redwinnie, TUBBST4R)
Star Trek: Bridge Crew (Gooner, TheyCallMeTJ)
Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One VR Mission (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ)
Call of Duty VR Mission (oasismark)
PS Worlds (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ)
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (mudshark)
Batman Arkham VR (dvdchild, SunnyIntervals, zt1903, addyb)
Superhot (gingerone)
Farpoint (gingerone, TheyCallMeTJ)
Ultrawings (Jon Weaver, TUBBST4R)
Shooty Fruity (TUBBST4R)
Job Simulator (TUBBST4R)
Robinson The Journey (TheyCallMeTJ)
Tumble VR (theycallmetj, gooner)
Trackmania Turbo (TheyCallMeTJ)

Favourite VR moments:

GT Sport -> level 20 nurburgring (BenRC)
Rogue One -> AT-AT in VR Start screen (TheyCallMeTJ)
Robinson: The Journey -> encounter with Brontosaurus (TheyCallMeTJ)
Batman Arkham VR -> Rooftop (dvdchild)
Batman Arkham VR -> Entering Batcave (Darth_terra)
Batman Arkham VR -> ogling at Harley! (SunnyIntervals)

My personal notable mentions:

Drive Club VR
Playroom VR
Bravo Team
Bound

Last edited:
No skyrim , only just started it, about 30 mins in ,cant say its good or bad yet

Dirt rally for me is a great experience for me as I have a seat and wheel/pedal/gear stick (it's the reason I went out and bought the seat and wheel setup)

The sense of immersion is truly great as you fight with the wheel in a car that's far too fast for you.

Good post im going to update mine.

WIpeout VR prob needs adding

Thought I update everyone's favourite VR games and moments so far mentioned on this thread:

Favourite VR Games

PS Worlds (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ)
Batman Arkham VR (dvdchild, SunnyIntervals, zt1903, addyb)
Superhot (gingerone, oasismark)
Ultrawings (Jon Weaver, TUBBST4R, oasismark)
Shooty Fruity (TUBBST4R)
Job Simulator (TUBBST4R)
Wipeout VR (oasismark)

Favourite VR moments:

Rogue One -> AT-AT in VR Start screen (TheyCallMeTJ)
Robinson: The Journey -> encounter with Brontosaurus (TheyCallMeTJ)
Batman Arkham VR -> Entering Batcave (Darth_terra)

My personal notable mentions:

Drive Club VR
Playroom VR
Bravo Team
Bound

Certainly my favorite VR game is Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.
Hard to to decide on a favorite moment. The 14 hours it took me to complete RE7 but if this is not specific enough then probably when I went through the PS Demo Disk 2 to see what the PSVR could do for the first time.
Playing the very short Star Child Demo was jaw dropping as I had never seen a game presented in such a way.

My 10 holy sh*t moments :

1) Very first experience - realising I could lean out of the cage on The Deep
2) Putting on the bat suit with move controllers
3) Standing on the edge of the building in Arkham looking the street down below
4) Getting into the car in Driveclub demo
5) Picking up the cigar/lighter in Heist demo
6) Sitting in an X-wing
7) Watching a 3d blu ray in 3d in VR!
8) Opening the door, leaning out and shooting behind me in the Heist
9) Meeting my first face hugger in Farpoint
10) Robinson the Journey - opening the door and seeing the vast world in front of me and pterodactyls flying around

With a flurry of new PSVR owners due to the recent damn good sales and E3 Sony Playstation conference, here's an update Ive gathered from everyone's post (I'll keep the first post updated too)

@Fat_Tony would be great to get your favourite moment and games too, you are the forum's eternal PSVR Guru from the beginning!

Everyone's Favourite PSVR Games so far:

VR Worlds (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, rss)
Batman Arkham VR (dvdchild, SunnyIntervals, zt1903, addyb, rss)
Superhot (gingerone, oasismark)
Ultrawings (Jon Weaver, TUBBST4R, oasismark)
Shooty Fruity (TUBBST4R)
Job Simulator (TUBBST4R)
Wipeout VR (oasismark)

Everyone's Favourite VR moments:

Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One VR Mission -> AT-AT in VR Start screen (TheyCallMeTJ)
Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One VR Mission -> <spoiler>Sitting in an X-wing</spoiler> (rss)
Robinson: The Journey -> first encounter with Brontosaurus (TheyCallMeTJ)
Batman Arkham VR -> Entering Batcave (Darth_terra, TheyCallMeTJ)
Batman Arkham VR -> Putting on the bat suit with move controllers (rss)
Batman Arkham VR ->
Standing on the edge of the building in Arkham looking the street down below
(rss)
DriveClub demo ->
Getting into the car in Driveclub demo
(rss)
Drive Club VR -> Driving from outside car perscpective low on the ground with full 360 deg open view...exhilerating (TheyCallMeTJ)
Cinematic Mode
-> 3D Blu Ray playing (rss, TheyCallMeTJ)
Farpoint ->
Meeting my first face hugger in Farpoint
(rss)
Robinson The Journey ->
Robinson the Journey - opening the door and seeing the vast world in front of me and pterodactyls flying around
(rss)
VR Worlds (The Deep) ->
leaning out of the cage
(rss, TheyCallMeTJ)
VR Worlds (The Heist) ->
Picking up the cigar/lighter
(rss)
VR Worlds (The Heist) ->
Opening the door, leaning out and shooting behind me
(rss, TheyCallMeTJ)
Playroom VR (Rescue Bots) -> God perspective and vertigo inducing heights (TheyCallMeTJ)

Last edited:
After a couple of months ownership and 50 odd games in :eek: I think Resident Evil is my favourite.
It's probably shortened my life, but it was worth it!

Hey guys, its apparantly the two year anniversary of the PSVR release!

It has been 4 months since we gathered everyone's favourite games and moments but man, I think a lot of great titles has come out since then. I reckon a lot of you would have a very new favourites list than what you may have had 4 months ago. Mine has certainly changed drastically! And given the amazing summer sale of PSN games we had, I hope a lot of you discovered new gems.

With Black Friday looming upon us again, there will certainly be a new flux of PSVR owners and members on this thread as was the case last year....

...so given the two year anniversary (and its actually my own one year PSVR anniversary) I thought I trawl through every post for the last two years on this sub forum and collate all the games that AVFers have highly enjoyed. Yeah, it took a few evenings but I enjoyed reading the posts, sometimes laughing at the wild speculations of PSVR future but mainly enjoying the enthusiasm of the early adopters and interesting to see the progression of everyone's enjoyment (some sadly lost interest, some couldnt handle the motion sickness, others got life distraction but many embraced the new games to come and large rewarded in patience).

PSVR games are certainly improving and that's to be expected as VR games engines such as Unreal and Unity also improve. Think about the vast quality difference between Uncharted 3/Last of Us and the first Uncharted on the same PS3 console, PSVR hasnt been pushed to its limits yet by far as games like Wipeout has proved.

Right now, Astrobot Rescue Mission is the latest to pick up immense praise as a VR game changer and in just one week of release, eight of you are already saying it's your favourite.

One game I am unsure if is in anyone's favourites is Firewall Zero Hour. There is certainly a great deal of chat on its thread, a lot of patience for fixes and a somewhat determined attitude to "enjoy" it by finding ways around motion sickness, and kinks in the MP gaming. But is it amongst your favourites list?

So if it interests anyone and perhaps newcomers to PSVR, here are the games that you have conveyed a high level of enjoyment in playing on this PSVR forum. I list the games by order of number of players that conveyed their enjoyment. Of course, you will have new favourites and would love to hear what your new favourites are (including favourite VR moments), and will try update the list, accordingly.

AVFer's list of favourite PSVR Games so far (in order of number of AVFer's who enjoyed the game):
(updated 25th Oct 2018)

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Mr Starface, Darth Terra, oasismark, Swanny, fruityloop, sevenxl77, CaptainH, Carlosis, Matson, Raduv1, MarkR, Giraffe42, Fat_Tony, vinvader, Cha1ky, BenRC, rousetafarian, monksy74, sturae229, Watch For Time, Droogie 2001, RoadieRunner, Gavb20, Sonic67, IamMarcoos)

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (mudshark, ZT1903, RoadieRunner, Sonic67, gingerone, Fat_Tony, fourleafdave, Stampax, sirp, vinvader, Darth_terra, MatttheTall77, RockyW, Sephiro, mudshark, andyparksy, raduv1, cjx, 3000gto, jasonmode7, fruityloop, winka45, timraw)

Driveclub VR (furryhobnob, Hi/Zuum, TheyCallMeTJ, McCol, mr starface, fubar925, CaptainH, CAS FAN, ian_c_uk, cheshire_carper, Desmo, BenRC, Jon Weaver, bloodsugar6, tpr007, shuflie)

Farpoint (gingerone, TheyCallMeTJ, Fat_Tony, oasismarrk, Hi/Zoom, SFBanks, Luop30, sub routine, Jon_Weaver, Apollo11, rousetafarian, jouster, raduv1, Sonic67)

Batman Arkham VR (dvdchild, SunnyIntervals, zt1903, addyb, rss, Sonic67, raduv1, tpr007, Fat_Tony, Otis, ZT1903, Stampax, Rock Da Bass)
Superhot (gingerone, oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, Glenn Tidbury, Jreg, HI/Zoom, Guvvie, vinvader, Stinja, pbb76, Don Rogers Tash, The_Wierd, Fat_Tony and his two kids!)

Star Trek: Bridge Crew (Gooner, TheyCallMeTJ, Daz UK 74, Stinja, SFBanks, ZaiChik, NewfieDrool, TheWierd)
Astrobot Rescue Mission (KingKarl, rss, beserkgoose, general, blackmesa8, Daz UK 74, Jimster71, devedander)

Wipeout VR (oasismark, Darth Terra, Stinja, Benny, skynapper, TheyCallMeTJ, Winka 45)
Call of Duty VR Mission (oasismark, SFBanks, tpr007, Josh Bear, McCol, mikeybabes2, raduv1)
Skyrim (Hi/Zoom, The_Wierd, Stinja, Darth_Terra, Uruloke, Droogie2001, CaptainH)

Dirt Rally VR (Winka45, Hi/zuum, BenRC, Steve30b, RockyW, Lie.Pie)

VR Worlds (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, rss, Gavb20, tpr007)
Headmaster: (Redwinnie, TUBBST4R, ZT1903, Winka45, mudshark)

Ultrawings (Jon Weaver, TUBBST4R, oasismark, GenTidbury)
Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One VR Mission (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, Droogie 2001, Sonic67)
Pinball FX 2 (CaptainH, Fat_Tony, Winka45, Droogie2001)
Doom VFR (Fat_Tony, Monkeypony, BenRC, Stinja)

Arizona Sunshine (JasonMode7, Fat_Tony, TheyCallMeTJ)
Tumble VR (theycallmetj, gooner, Sonic67)
Firewall Zero Hour: (Fat_Tony, The Rebel MC, Stings)
Tethered (Lord Soth, Rock Da Bass, Fat_Tony)
Persistence (Droogie 2001, Darth Terra, Stinja)

Eve Valkyrie (Daz UK 74, The_Wierd, KRW)
Rez Infinite (fruityloop, jasonmode7)
Moss (Nemesis X2, TheyCallMeTJ)
Static (ZT1903, vinvader)
GT Sports (Stinja, TheyCallMeTj)
Battlezone (Sonic67, Stinja)

Korix (The_Wierd)
Starblood Arena (Hi/zuum)
Solus Project (Winka45)
Paranormal Activity The Lost Soul (GlennTidbury)
Stardust VR (Fat_Tony)
Bound (gingerone)
Playroom VR (TheyCallMeTj)
Invisible Hours (TheyCallMeTj)
Shooty Fruity (TUBBST4R)
Job Simulator (TUBBST4R)
Electronauts (Jon Weaver)
Ping Pong VR (TheyCallMeTJ)
Thumper (Gavb20)
Rigs: Mechanized Combat League (BenRC)
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (ZT1903)

Last edited:
Sorry, just like to also give my personal list of games I have enjoyed in order of my favourite downwards. I expect Astrobot Rescue Mission, Resident Evil, and Until Dawn to enter the list soon as I still yet to play them.

1. Wipeout.
2. Moss.
3. Farpoint (with Aim Controller).
4. Arizona Sunshine. (with Aim Controller)
5. Superhot.
6. The Invisible Hour
7. Robinson The Journey
8. Gran Turismo
9. Battlefront Rogue One VR
10. Star Trek Bridge Crew
11. Tumble VR
12. PS Worlds (
London Heist and Dangerball in particular)
13. Trackmania Turbo
14. Drive Club VR
15. Playroom VR (
Rescue Bots, in particular)
16 Bravo Team
17. Ping Pong VR
18. Batman Arkham VR
19. Bound

Last edited:
I'll add The Persistence, DOOM VFR and Battlezone (did I never like that up?).

Battlezone was a launch game, and I remember it fondly, but not played it in a while.
DOOM VFR i'm torn on, as it's not a full DOOM game, but it is still very polished, and works great in VR.
The Persistence i'd count in the new wave of PSVR games, which really build on what works and doesn't from all the past games. It fits a bunch of elements together to really make something immersive.

Rez - Area X was a defining moment in my somewhat lengthy gaming career. Absolutely jaw-dropping.

With Black Friday hopefully pulling new PSVR owners, here's an update on what all of us AVfer's enjoyed according to all of our posts on this forum in last two years. (Astrobot took the biggest leap in the past month)

AVFer's list of PSVR Games enjoyed so far (in order of number of AVFer's who enjoyed each game):

(updated 25th Nov 2018)

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Mr Starface, Darth Terra, oasismark, Swanny, fruityloop, sevenxl77, CaptainH, Carlosis, Matson, Raduv1, MarkR, Giraffe42, Fat_Tony, vinvader, Cha1ky, BenRC, rousetafarian, monksy74, sturae229, Watch For Time, Droogie 2001, RoadieRunner, Gavb20, Sonic67, IamMarcoos)

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (mudshark, ZT1903, RoadieRunner, Sonic67, gingerone, Fat_Tony, fourleafdave, Stampax, sirp, vinvader, Darth_terra, MatttheTall77, RockyW, Sephiro, mudshark, andyparksy, raduv1, cjx, 3000gto, jasonmode7, fruityloop, winka45, timraw, IamMarcoos)

Driveclub VR (furryhobnob, Hi/Zuum, TheyCallMeTJ, McCol, mr starface, fubar925, CaptainH, CAS FAN, ian_c_uk, cheshire_carper, Desmo, BenRC, Jon Weaver, bloodsugar6, tpr007, shuflie)

Farpoint (gingerone, TheyCallMeTJ, Fat_Tony, oasismarrk, Hi/Zoom, SFBanks, Luop30, sub routine, Jon_Weaver, Apollo11, rousetafarian, jouster, raduv1, Sonic67)

Batman Arkham VR (dvdchild, SunnyIntervals, zt1903, addyb, rss, Sonic67, raduv1, tpr007, Fat_Tony, Otis, ZT1903, Stampax, Rock Da Bass)
Superhot (gingerone, oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, Glenn Tidbury, Jreg, HI/Zoom, Guvvie, vinvader, Stinja, pbb76, Don Rogers Tash, The_Wierd, Fat_Tony and his two kids!)

Astrobot Rescue Mission (KingKarl, rss, beserkgoose, general, blackmesa8, Daz UK 74, Jimster71, devedander, IamMarcoos, gingerone, TheyCallMeTJ)

Star Trek: Bridge Crew (Gooner, TheyCallMeTJ, Daz UK 74, Stinja, SFBanks, ZaiChik, NewfieDrool, TheWierd)

Wipeout VR (oasismark, Darth Terra, Stinja, Benny, skynapper, TheyCallMeTJ, Winka 45)
Call of Duty VR Mission (oasismark, SFBanks, tpr007, Josh Bear, McCol, mikeybabes2, raduv1)
Skyrim (Hi/Zoom, The_Wierd, Stinja, Darth_Terra, Uruloke, Droogie2001, CaptainH)

Headmaster: (Redwinnie, TUBBST4R, ZT1903, Winka45, mudshark, Jimster71)

VR Worlds (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, rss, Gavb20, tpr007)
Firewall Zero Hour: (Fat_Tony, The Rebel MC, Stinja, carlosv1, Devedander)

Ultrawings (Jon Weaver, TUBBST4R, oasismark, GenTidbury)
Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One VR Mission (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, Droogie 2001, Sonic67)

Arizona Sunshine (JasonMode7, Fat_Tony, TheyCallMeTJ)
Rez Infinite (fruityloop, jasonmode7,SeeNoWeevil)
Thumper (Gavb20, Jimster71, Devedander)

Tetris Effect (TheyCallMeTJ, vinvader)
Moss (Nemesis X2, TheyCallMeTJ)
Static (ZT1903, vinvader)
GT Sports (Stinja, TheyCallMeTj)
Battlezone (Sonic67, Stinja)

Korix (The_Wierd)
Solus Project (Winka45)
Stardust VR (Fat_Tony)
Bound (gingerone)
Shooty Fruity (TUBBST4R)
Job Simulator (TUBBST4R)
Ping Pong VR (TheyCallMeTJ)
Beat Sabre (Jimster71)
Creed (Jimster71)

Last edited:
@stings doesn't seem to be an active AVF member since PSVR came out, did you mean me? and if not, i'll add +1 to FWZH.

Yeah sorry, it's the damn autocorrect. Surprised not a lot more for FZH.

Favourite games:

Rez Infinite - it was my favourite Dreamcast and this is that but better. It looks amazing in VR, the additional area is great. I'm responsible for one of it's best scores on Metacritic. I really like it a lot.

Superhot VR - stylish shooter which is genuinely innovative and makes you feel like a hero more than any other game ever. Let down a tad by some sudden difficulty spikes but is a joy to play most of the time. Great game to show off PSVR with.

Shooty Fruity - more of a party game in that you watch your friends lose their minds playing it. A lovely mix between being a turret shooter and a job sim. Has you doing menial tasks with one hand and destroying killer fruit with the other. Either task would make for an ordinary game by themselves but together they create madness. A lot of fun.

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood - a great rail shooter that makes you feel like a dual gun-wielding badass some of the time and a frightened little child the rest of it. The shooting is on point though and this tends to be the game I show off when I want to show someone the system.

Time Carnage - sort of ugly, kind of generic. This turret shooter won't impress anyone but the core gameplay is great as it has you swapping out your guns to let them reload. At any time you carry two (out of four) and you can mix and match for different situations.

Megaton Rainfall - not many games let you play as a Superman Jesus. This is a bit like EDF in terms of the sheer destruction and is a clever take on the genre as you are judged on how much damage you cause. Is great but at times is easier to play outside of VR.

Arizona Sunshine - essential if you have the Aim controller. Less so if you use Move. In fact I preferred the DualShock over Move. I took all the protections off and played it as a straight FPS and it was great. You can kind of feel the oppressive Arizona heat and it gets the zombie killing just about right. A little ugly though.

Battlezone - this is a game that got better over time. Is best played with friends (online). Is essentially a decent roguelike but dressed up as an all-action tank shooter. Looks good and now plays great thanks to them offering an easier difficulty level as originally it was a bit too difficult to be fun.

Fave PSVR moments

Arizona Sunshine - picking up the sniper rifle. They need to make a VR port of Silent Scope. It'd work!

Loading Human - not the best game but it was one of the first that I played and at one point I walked up to a statue or something and was amazed at how it felt like it was at the end of my nose.

Rush of Blood - seeing the end boss. The thing with VR is how they can make things look enormous and that boss was like it was 50 foot tall. Kind of blew my mind at the time.

AVFer's list of PSVR Games enjoyed so far (in order of number of AVFer's who enjoyed each game):
(updated 14th Jan 2019)

(If I missed any of you on the games below let me know or if you change your mind about a game you enjoyed but don't anymore. I removed my own affection for Ping Pong VR since Racket Fury smashes it)

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (mudshark, ZT1903, RoadieRunner, Sonic67, gingerone, Fat_Tony, fourleafdave, Stampax, sirp, vinvader, Darth_terra, MatttheTall77, RockyW, Sephiro, mudshark, andyparksy, raduv1, cjx, 3000gto, jasonmode7, fruityloop, winka45, timraw, IamMarcoos, repoman, TheyCallMeTJ, Lancia34)

Astrobot Rescue Mission (KingKarl, rss, beserkgoose, general, blackmesa8, Daz UK 74, Jimster71, devedander, IamMarcoos, gingerone, TheyCallMeTJ, Lancia34, Eddy555, Luke Albiges, Soundmangt4, scfc73, rhodos, Droogie 2001)

Superhot (gingerone, oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, Glenn Tidbury, Jreg, HI/Zoom, Guvvie, vinvader, Stinja, pbb76, Don Rogers Tash, The_Wierd, Fat_Tony, repoman, Lancia34, Goooner)

Batman Arkham VR (dvdchild, SunnyIntervals, zt1903, addyb, rss, Sonic67, raduv1, tpr007, Fat_Tony, Otis, ZT1903, Stampax, Rock Da Bass, Jimster71)

Wipeout VR (oasismark, Darth Terra, Stinja, Benny, skynapper, TheyCallMeTJ, Winka 45, daveb975)
Firewall Zero Hour: (Fat_Tony, The Rebel MC, Stinja, carlosv1, Devedander, TheyCallMeTJ, carlosv1, Jimster71)

Headmaster: (Redwinnie, TUBBST4R, ZT1903, Winka45, mudshark, Jimster71, Lancia34)
Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One VR Mission (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, Droogie 2001, Sonic67, Indiana Jones, Nemesis X2, The_Wierd)

Arizona Sunshine (JasonMode7, Fat_Tony, TheyCallMeTJ, repoman, Lancia34, Barry_)
VR Worlds (oasismark, TheyCallMeTJ, rss, Gavb20, tpr007, Nemesis X2)
Beat Saber (Jimster71, Lancia34, kingkarl, baccattack, NMF, Jon Weaver, roymunsen)

Ultrawings (Jon Weaver, TUBBST4R, oasismark, GenTidbury, Lancia34)
Moss (Nemesis X2, TheyCallMeTJ, kingkarl, Lancia34, Droogie 2001)

Rez Infinite (fruityloop, jasonmode7,SeeNoWeevil, repoman)
Racket Fury (TheyCallMeTJ, Lancia34, Naaktgeboren, Jimster71)

Thumper (Gavb20, Jimster71, Devedander)
Battlezone (Sonic67, Stinja, Battlezone)
GT Sports (Stinja, TheyCallMeTj, Lancia34)
Static (ZT1903, vinvader, Jimster71)

Tetris Effect (TheyCallMeTJ, vinvader)
Shooty Fruity (TUBBST4R, repoman, Lancia34)
Creed (Jimster71, TheyCallMeTJ)
Operation Warcade (Fat_Tony, TheyCallMeTJ)
Lethal VR (Jimster71, GlennTidbury)
Sparc (jimster71, oakwood49)

Korix (The_Wierd)
Solus Project (Winka45)
Stardust VR (Fat_Tony)
Bound (gingerone)
Job Simulator (TUBBST4R)
Time Carnage (repoman)
Megaton Rainfall (repoman)
Dream Match Tennis (TheyCallMeTJ)
Deracine (TheyCallMeTJ)
Chess Ultra (TheyCallMeTJ)
Viva Ex Vivo (repoman)
Rec Room (Barry_)
Rick & Morty VR Rick-ality (TheyCallMeTJ)
Red Matter (kingkarl)
The Assembly (TheyCallMeTJ)
Borderlands 2 (Darth_terra)
Gun Club VR (Jimster)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom