Your favorite PC gaming experiences

ArmitageShanks

I started on bbc / zz spectrum then onto a 486dx2 or something = doom, c&c etc
Pretty similar to my experience growing up. Intellivision, ZX81, C64, PC XT, 386SX, 486DX2-66 (with Super VGA!)

Then a long gap with some intermittent gaming on my brother's PC, followed by Wii, and back to PC a few years ago.

Tate53

Ahh, the good ole Kung Foo Monks! :)
I do agree about Wireplay, Garion could be a bit huffy but other than that a great place!

Tigers CO here ;)
Ahhh esteemed company! ;) I do like looking back at it, but it also makes me sad that it isn't around anymore, I also remember the absolute ball ache of trying to log into the Korean servers (or maybe the German one)so it wasn't always smooth sailing :rotfl:

I remember that gaming tutor at Bolton College who was posting teasers looking like he might be creating the replacement game which got our hopes up but eventually petered out

CJ90000

Wing Commander 3 - I hope Squadron 42 can be something like this when uhh it is finished

Witcher 3 - a work of Art. I never finish it so i keep coming back to this beauty. (200 hrs so far)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom