your Chinese takeaway

Mrs C is visiting relatives this weekend...

The plan...

Get a *humongous* chinese takeaway delivered.
Spend the weekend eating leftovers.
Spend all weekend watching 50s and 60s Sci-fi films.
Maybe get washed and dressed at some point, maybe?
Drink beer.
No gardening at all.

Dead certs...
Sweet and sour chicken.
Special egg foo young.
Prawn toast.
Spring rolls.
Egg fried rice.
Prawn crackers.
Maybe a random choice or two as an addition just to add to the mix.

Feels like a plan.

:)

All this talk of.........

20180608_091459.jpg

No way, I devoured the lot.

It was amazing! They cooked the prawn toast there and then. Not the rubbery ore made stuff. Best Chinese takeaway I’ve had in years.

Imperial Honk Kong in Bagshot, Surrey. 10/10.

Proper juicy chicken balls too.

Prawn toast does look great. Not a fan of chicken balls , beef in black bean or oyster? looks good either way!

I do love a special chow mein and special omelette from my local Chinese takeaway, as a quick food fix.

If anyone knows of a good Chinese take away in either the Surbiton/Kingston area or over near Cobham in Surrey then please let me know. The only decent one I've found is the Good Earth in Esher but it's horrendously expensive!

I had a local one that was cheap and cheerful but after a night of vomiting after some sweet and sour prawn balls I've never been back and now reluctant to try any others without recommendation.

If you’re ever near Bagshot, Surrey then scroll up.....

If you’re ever near Bagshot, Surrey then scroll up.....

Yeah I saw that and thought close but not quite close enough for a take out. It's what prompted me to ask though.

Yes, quite a bit too far. Worth it though. Always worth remembering, you never know.

It was a recommendation from one of my customers. I won’t be going anywhere else in future. 10 minutes from my doorstep.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom