• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Your best COD4 TDM score?

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
God knows dont really keep track i do remember getting 45-5 once or twice though

spammy2505

Established Member
I think my best TDM score was somwhere in the region of 25-3. It was on pipeline and I was on the glitchy ledge below the grateing platform in the large warehouse. Using a P90 with Bandolier and Red-Dot. I got a 19 kill streak before dying the first time then spent the rest of the game doing some Run 'n' Gun with p90.

I think I had managed to join a game where we had the good conection (For a change) as people were dropping like flies !

Spamout:spam:

spammy2505

Established Member
32-1 on Creek with the help of a couple of choppers, the Barrett, a good sniping spot and a load of NOOBS!! :thumbsup:

Wow..... Deja vu...

Wow..... Deja Vu....

I suck on Creek... usually pickup a silenced M4 with UAVJam and runaround Teabagging Snipers... although I don't think I have got to you yet Bourner LOL.

My quickest streak was on Bog, nade spamming from behind the hump and got 6 kills from three nades, Airstrike got 4 kills, launched chopper straight away then HID !

got up to 18 then got PWNED (Banned word I know) for the rest of the round!

Chrisoldinho

Prominent Member
No idea, hate TDM, only played it enough times to do the challenge's associated with it then never bothered again.

I did however manage 23 kills on S&D recently and planted the bomb twice & defused once, many points were had!!

I think my best TDM score was somwhere in the region of 25-3. It was on pipeline and I was on the glitchy ledge below the grateing platform in the large warehouse. Using a P90 with Bandolier and Red-Dot. I got a 19 kill streak before dying the first time then spent the rest of the game doing some Run 'n' Gun with p90.

I think I had managed to join a game where we had the good conection (For a change) as people were dropping like flies !

I remember getting 21-0 on crossfire and Wetwork, one game ended too quickly and the other by the host! My kill streak stands at 21(still....)

edwardtickle

Established Member
I have had a 21 - 1 and a 35 - 5, don't normally get as many kills as others as i spend hours flanking the enemy with my dead silence, UAV jammer and silenced carbine. I generally just knife people, got 7 in about 10 seconds twice when playing noobs, some poor guys spawn just to be knifed again.

bazzabing

Established Member
44-5 or something around that, think it was on countdown. Once you realise not to call the chopper in until you get killed, these scores are alot easier. An open map like countdown helps loads too, nothing worse than getting an airstrike and finding that everyone is hiding indoors! Don't do that sort of score regular but would say that i average about 25-10 now. Must admit you don't get that many dumb noobs playing now.

Brutos

Established Member
I remember i got to 49 kills a few times when the game first came out but i could never get to the magic 50 mark.:( I got no idea what my death score was though.

Ahhh.... they were days, lot of noobs and no lag.:smoke:

Matt-A

Established Member
Best score on TDM? Not 100% as I tend to forget, but I went 22 - 2 yesterday on Ambush.

Also managed 7 - 0 playing Sabotage on Crash...We picked up the bomb, ran towards the bomb site - they were all camping - 1 grenade took out 3, shot 2 & managed to kill another with the resulting airstrike...we had the bomb planted within a minute :thumbsup:

erniebert1

Established Member
Hardly play TDM but my best score on headquarters excluding shipment is 90 kills & 26 deaths on Vacant. I was helped by playing against at least 3 very very poor players :thumbsup:

Morphies

Established Member
49 - 18 on Shipment. I have a picture somewhere I'm sure.

I can't remember ever having shipment as a TDM ranked match....

my best score is 53 - 3 on wetworks.

Silenced P90 uav jammer and bandolier. Find a nice dark corner, get a chopper, die, call it in, enjoy :)

German Gamer

Standard Member
TDM blows in this game to be honest. Objective-type game modes are the way to go.
Last time I played TDM was in June. 51-3.. I believe it was on Crossfire.

edwardtickle

Established Member
LOOL some of these posts are hilarious weak scores no wonder u need the beta to improve :smashin:

Lol this is the guy who created a thread asking for a beta code when he had just joined the forums, and was obviously refused. Seems to be quite bitter about it :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom