• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

You Tube to TV

cat69uk

Standard Member
Hi,

Just bought 32gb ipod touch, great bit of kit. Also bought:
http://www.xiteluk.com/proddata.php?partno=E3104&desc1=Xitel movieCENTER for iPod v2

to play music via my surround, again works great. I have connected this to my TV via component and can watch iplayer on the TV, again pretty impressive. If I try and play You Tube to the TV, it stops after about 20 seconds and won't play anymore?

Anyone ideas as to why this is?

Help appreciated,

cat

cat69uk

Standard Member
Forget the question, me being thick!! I was pressing play on the Youtube video before it had downloaded!! Works perfectly if you wait a minute, would recommend this dock.

deantown

Distinguished Member
hello mate
just read your post and thought i would check out on amazon if this product was any good . there was only 1 reviewer and she said that it did not work . she seemed to think that apple had put a chip in the ipods so as this dock would not work . can you throw any light on this . i hope she is wrong because this sounds like a great dock .

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom