*You know when Motorstorm is a "hit" when . . .***

Fjorko

Your 3 year old hands you the motorstorm case mumbling : "Racing cars pleezeee !!!!.....":rotfl: :D Bless !!!

louishm

thats weird because my 2 year old does the same and says
"brumm brumms pleeeez daddy".

lol

or we also get "turts pleeez daddy" for TMNT for the 360

The youth of today, i keep saying to him get off the damn consoles and get a job.

Sqweeky Badger

your stood at a crossing and crack the guy passing off his bike

emu

oh i cant wait

little fella is only 8 months old hes gonna be a gamer like his 35 year old dad

look at the concentration

Fjorko

Yeah he's a lovely looking lad . . . . girls should drool !:D

My wife thinks he's gorgeous ! ( Broody you see:rolleyes: !! )

My dad hates this game...he got this and RFOM at launch and never plays it because he moans about the time it takes to chose your vehicle and calls it "a stupid numpty game"

the funiest part is...he bought his PS3 to play Fifa07 Online wirelessly without the need for a Belkin Game Adapter and it wont play because of the hardware so hes playing it on his PS2 :rotfl:

I may have to swipe it from the cuboard when I next go to his :D

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
Cute Kid Emu, my nephew is 5 and loves Motorstorm although all he wants to do is crash the cars, he loves the motor bikes the best as the rider goes flying as well as the bike.

SNICK

Was playing the Pendulum track ' Slam' whilst in the aged Golf mark 2 earlier :D and I felt like leaving the dual carriageway I was on and doing some 'off road' dirt track driving to the beat. ;)

Shame the Hertfordshire country side doesn't resemble the 'outback' :(

breadmaker6

Was playing the Pendulum track ' Slam' whilst in the aged Golf mark 2 earlier :D and I felt like leaving the dual carriageway I was on and doing some 'off road' dirt track driving to the beat. ;)

:rotfl: Made me think about getting the developers to add in a people carrier option for us pent up boy racing dads! :cool:

shaun1208

lol, 1st day i played motorstorm i went to take my mate back home, and i just felt like pulling the hand-brake, dropping down to second and power sliding round the corners (btw i live in the country so the roads are kinda outbackish :) )

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom