• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

You are being shagged by a rare parrot

Fozzybear

I was watching that on the prog last night - superb! :rotfl: I think the green shirt probably confused Scirocco, but maybe he'd just been waiting for a mate too long. He just looked so happy when he was shagging Mark's neck, I think that'll be a TV classic! :D

When I'd seen Kakapo on TV before they'd looked rather unpleasant somehow (not sure why, I really like birds) but in this programme they were brilliant, such cute faces with those beady black shiny eyes. Really changed my mind about them, I'm quite a fan now. :smashin:

IronGiant

We watched it last night :thumbsup::rotfl:.

Very funny, especially after being so pleased to have been scratched by it the previous evening, little did he know that was just a first love bite and they'd be going for it on the second date :D

shodan

Distinguished Member
Absolutely love Fry's commentary as he stays dead pan but gos from being professional to taking the micheall!!!

Why did he just sit there? :D

IronGiant

When it's inevitable, lie back and enjoy it... :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom