Yippy!!!! its here!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Harb, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Harb

Harb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well its 3 o'clock in the morning, and I'm still smiling.........my face hurts!!
    My AE-300 turned up today, and I have learned at least 2 things in this whole exersize.
    1/ PriceJapan/DNL freight are the 2 best company's I think I have ever dealt with......Not bad service 5 days from order to ceiling mount, all the way to Oz.....including clearing my cheque.

2/ Life is great after CRT.
    I came from owning 2 1272 Sony's, 1 for an indoor theatre and 1 for outside, under the stars screenings.
    Both machines where in imaculate condition and performed flawlessly, but I was sick of the constant tweeking.......
    I really feel I have lost nothing by going to the Panny 300.
    Except maybe that sick in the stomach feeling when I used to fall asleep during a movie and wake up panicing about screenburn.
    Goodbye CRT hello LCD.
    I have replaced everything in my HT, so it is all new and exciting...

By the way the lens on the front of the AE-300 takes 67mm filters if you require any.

2. PFM

PFM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Congrats & enjoy....:cool:

Try and make it to bed before 6 am :D

3. ian_guinan

ian_guinan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    No worries..3AM is only 4PM here so you're just operating on UK time.

The idea of an outdoor CRT has got me officially jealous though!
    Surely the smoke from the barbie messes up your projection quality though...

If you fell asleep outdoors here at the moment the only thing you'd need to worry about is exposure and frostbite not screenburn .

:D

Regards,
    Ian GUinan