1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yippee, my Sanyo Z1 arrives today.

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Bristol Pete, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    After three months of umming and ahhing, today, my front projector arrives from Nexnix.

So, an exiting day ahead. However, still recovering from last weeks leg operation so under doctors orders to stay seated with leg up:( . ( i.e no moving DVD and amp into cinema room).

I suppose I can read the manual a few times:lesson:

Anyway thats it, jusy letting the regulars now that I am in the FP club.

I will update when set up, as website ready to go, just awaiting room pictures/

Oh, and for anyone interested, the op went well, with 25 :eek: seperate incisions being made on my left leg with loads of stitches, about 5 in my groin and about 2 under my testicles. Leg shaved as well as the 'old man' but overall not too bad...

Regards,

Captain Benefit

2. Mr_Belowski

Mr_Belowski

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +281
    Now I feel ill again :(

But glad to hear it went well and you still got 'em both ;)

3. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Cap'n,

Congrats on the new PJ - you'll have lots of fun once you're clear to get up and about.... commisserations on the op., having your bits shaved might sound faintly kinky, but it's far from it when you've got stitches all over the gaff - had a hernia repair about 7 yrs ago, and the associated barbershop routine was completely overshadowed by the 6' incision headed straight for, and perilously close to the "Bobbit Point".

Will be waiting to hear your impressions of the Z1, hope you heal soon.

Sean G.

4. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    Ritz.

I had a hernia op in ' 94 so I totally understand where you are coming from.....

Mind you with all with al the bloody scars I have aquired over the years, a Jaws-esque scar battle could be on the cards.

Before I worked for the Governement I was a butcher for 10 years, so my hands are like roadmaps.......!

Take it steady...

CB.