Yet another HD50 thread.

lovemunkey187

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Over the weekend the screen of my Sagem has gone alittle funny when I first turn it on.

For the first three to five minutes there are about twelve columns of blocks that are made up of dashes approx. 1inch high by 2inch wide. This is through all sources($ky, terrestrial, in-built freeview, video and dvd) although I've tried my XBox.

Any ideas what the problem is? I've only had the set for a little over a month.

No idea what the problem is but I'd try getting an engineer out from whoever you bought the set from. Sounds serious.
Paul

If it comes on eventually it sounds like a glitch - if this display comes up (looking like a chess board) and doesn't go unless you switch off and on at side then it is the motherboard - mine does it every now and then but would get an engineer if it is more frequent than that..

Hope this helps

PaulB said:
No idea what the problem is but I'd try getting an engineer out from whoever you bought the set from. Sounds serious.
Paul

jimpom23 said:
If it comes on eventually it sounds like a glitch - if this display comes up (looking like a chess board) and doesn't go unless you switch off and on at side then it is the motherboard - mine does it every now and then but would get an engineer if it is more frequent than that..

Hope this helps

Thanks for the replies. I suspected that I'd have to phone and get someone out.

Would I be better going through Comet where I bought the set from or just getting in touch with Sagem direct?

Sagem, it's there TV

Comet would just be guessing

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom