• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

yesterdays sunset

SweetGirl

Novice Member
lovely sunsets m8.

senu

Distinguished Member
Very nice...:thumbsup:
Its a hassle but if you can and you wish to keep No1, clone out the overhead wires:cool:

V

vulkan75

Thanks senu,

I know what you mean,The place I took the shot isnt that beautiful, in fact its a bit of a mess.It just make you realise that if you have your camera you can capture beautiful shots even in the most uninspiring of places.

macker2006

I am a fan of bold colours so prefer the 1st one too mate, although I agree with Senu about those wires if I was going to print it out or keep it :thumbsup:

V

vulkan75

Thanks....its a pretty straight forward clone tool job,but I have loads of sunset shots..i dont think ill be printing it off.

Glad you like it though.:)

dixiedean

Standard Member
Love the first one. Are these as they were shot, or have you touched them up? Sorry if that's an insult, but I'm a newbie :)

Thanks

Deano

V

vulkan75

As shot....in jpg fine with -0.7 exposure comp.All the sharpening,saturation etc done by the camera.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom