Yesterdays Papers

Rikwaller

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Steven for suggesting i post here.

Does anybody have a copy of yesterdays papers?

My son was born and in the excitement i forgot to get one and want a copy to give in future year.

Looking for any of the papers.

Happy to pay costs/ delivery.

Thanks

Thanks to Steven for suggesting i post here.

Does anybody have a copy of yesterdays papers?

My son was born and in the excitement i forgot to get one and want a copy to give in future year.

Looking for any of the papers.

Happy to pay costs/ delivery.

Thanks
Why not try your local supermarket/newsagents? I can't believe they won't have a few lying around. Might even let you have it for nothing if you ask nicely.

I tried this when we needed a Sunday paper for a school homework. Went in on Monday and the answer was all papers are supplied sale or return, so all unsold get picked up by the supplier when they deliver the next days papers.

To save everyone repeating the same questions, the OP has tried his local shops, has all his family/friends already on it, has a classified thread up and is now asking here *deep breath*

Sorry mate, only get a sun on a Saturday (Which was wasted with all the wedding crap) but if I had one id send one.

I can ask a couple people I know.

Any particular paper ?

Just ring the Paper that you want and they will send you a copy out,most titles have a phone number in them for back copies.

:smashin:

To save everyone repeating the same questions, the OP has tried his local shops, has all his family/friends already on it, has a classified thread up and is now asking here *deep breath*

That would have been very useful to know in the first post :thumbsup:

Folks here were only trying to help :)

*deep breath* :)

Sorry mate, only get a sun on a Saturday (Which was wasted with all the wedding crap) but if I had one id send one.

I can ask a couple people I know.

Any particular paper ?

Hi,

Thanks for the offer of asking around, I am really after any paper I can find, just to have one would be nice. If I can't source one I will try the back issue suggestion.

Thanks

Simon

That would have been very useful to know in the first post :thumbsup:

Folks here were only trying to help :)

*deep breath* :)

Sorry I did not clarify myself any better in my first post, it's been a long couple of days now and I could kick myself for forgetting to buy the paper in the first place... As always plans very rarely work out.

I also don't want to be the cause of any friction between members / mods. Steven was very helpful and after the same recommendations on the for sale thread being given, was only trying to stop the same comments.

Visiting the newsagents etc was my very first thought but as you said, they are all sent back on the same day, I have also tried family and friends and a note on Facebook but to no avail.

At the end of the day if I can't get one, not gonna worry, I have a beaut of a baby boy and my wife, who went through sheer hell and coped with more than I could ever cope with is now on the mend.

Thanks for all of the suggestions, it's what makes this forum a great place :thumbsup:

Just had a thought, due to the other minor thing happening yesterday, there are people selling the papers on eBay.

I will bid and win one so problem solved !

Thread can be closed, Thanks for everyone's help.

I got a Sun you can have, if you want it?

i may take that off you mjn if the price is right, but only if you can supply something i can store it in, it could make our place very hot

mjn said:
I got a Sun you can have, if you want it?

Yes please, i will pm ypu my address details, please let me know how much you want for delivery/inconvenience etc.

It is the 29/04/11 Sun is it ?

Many thanks

Simon

Yes please, i will pm ypu my address details, please let me know how much you want for delivery/inconvenience etc.

It is the 29/04/11 Sun is it ?

Many thanks

Simon

Hi, yes its the Friday 29th April. Still has the Wills and Kate giant souvenir guide inside!!

No charge.

PM me your address, its all packed up ready to go.

Hi mate,

Just sent you a pm with the details.

Many thanks, its really kind of you.

Regards

Simon

Right, all sorted, will post on Tuesday morning.

I've got Friday's Independent, but the wife has ripped a couple of pages out. You're welcome to it if it's any use - I'll post it if you want it.

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom