YesAsia MotorStorm Showing Ready To Ship

psikey

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Just a "heads-up" to those who pre-ordered JPN Motorstorm.

As mentioned yesterday it was showing "Sourcing Supply" but as off today its now showing "Ready To Ship" stating it will ship next business day. Good news for us that pre-ordered. May get for Christmas afterall :thumbsup:

looks like they wont be filling my pre order then....surprise surprise!!

Still showing as

Availability: Usually ships within 7 - 14 days

When I visit the motorstorm page, my order in "processing", fortnatley manage to source one off ebay too so hope that arrives next week

Mines still showing as sourcing so i dont expect it will be fulfilled....ah well...back to the Wii :smashin:

mine says "ready to be shipped".

i wonder when i'll get it??

mines "ready to be shipped" too

Is it coming from Japan or from within the UK?

Hope to get this before crimbo.

Orders from Yesasia usually take a week using the free shipping, so you will be lucky to get it for crimbo.
I ordered using the express delivery method but it's still showing as searching for suppliers for me :(

Mines shipped!! :thumbsup:

Gonna get mine wrapped up for crimbo. Might have to ask the missus if i can "test" it first, compatibility worries and all that :D

Mine's also shipped, but there isn't a tracking number. Do you have to wait until its collected or something before that turns up?

As it was saturday I'm assuming that means 'ready for DHL to collect' rather than 'already on a plane'?

just a quick question from a new PS3 owner, well i hope when it arrives. Playing Japanese games on the PS3, will they be in english or in japanese or do you have an option to change?

Thanks

Mine's also shipped, but there isn't a tracking number. Do you have to wait until its collected or something before that turns up?

As it was saturday I'm assuming that means 'ready for DHL to collect' rather than 'already on a plane'?

same here,
mine shipped this morning with a Fedex note........but no tracking number
Looking forward to a fun, if somewhat limited game going on early user impressions

Lads,
Shipment invoice on the YesAsia account page now shows a Fedex tracking number for my order..........estimate is delivery to Ireland by the 20th.........hopefully will be MotorStorming now before Christmas with any luck :smashin:

Yep got a DHL one this avo too, but no eta on the DHL site

December 19, 2006 03:57 Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong Departed from DHL facility in Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong

just a quick question from a new PS3 owner, well i hope when it arrives. Playing Japanese games on the PS3, will they be in english or in japanese or do you have an option to change?

Thanks

game main menu is in english but ingame menus and options are in japanese if I'm not mistaken (I'v read it somewhere dont remember where exactly)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom