Yesaisa.com

S

sdb30

Has anybody ordered from this site? It looks a bit dodgy (it sells VCD versions of films as well as DVDs which strikes me as odd) and the prices are a bit too good to be true (£5.50 for Seven Samurai etc).

www.yesasia.com

graham.myers

There are lots of people who buy from yesasia over on the dvdforums. the far east sell vcds as we used to sell vhs - itws a pucker site

Matt Horne

Bought quite alot from them... DVD's (Jpn/korean) and videogame stuff... and you are guaranteed no vat/customs as its posted from within the UK..

Matt

S

sdb30

Thanks a lot for the replies - will go ahead and order from them

BBCuk2day

Standard Member
Originally posted by Matt Horne
Bought quite alot from them... DVD's (Jpn/korean) and videogame stuff... and you are guaranteed no vat/customs as its posted from within the UK..

Matt
OOPS got yesasia and playasia mixed up sorry!!!

wackyraces

I've ordered many times from Yesasia. I found them a good reliable company. I bought the re-issued Terminator DTS from them. They pay the VAT if you order above a certain amount as well..

philipjg

Novice Member
Another thumbs up for Yesasia. They are a good, reliable company and on the few occasions that I have needed to email them, they have replied within a couple of hours.

BBCuk2day

Standard Member
are there any major differences between the dvds on yesasia and r1 and r2s? As underworld dts is only £8.53 and with no delivery, tax etc

Loafer316

Standard Member
yup i've used yesasia before to get the BHD deluxe edition and other boxsets...about a week to deliver with no customs charges.

As for region differences maybe check out www.dvdcompare.net usually on major film releases the R3 is based on the R1 release.

graham.myers

Apart from the korean all over the box (and you thought canadian covers were bad :) ) The disks themselves are usually English 5.1 & dts

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom