1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yes Sonicstage 3.1 ....... but

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Calza, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Calza

Calza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ss 3.1 is miles better but it has some nags and in was wondering if any of you people would help.
    1 The playlist on ss is fine but when you transfer on to the hd3. it still makes a copy of it.
    2 When i try and authorize the hd3 i am on the uk connect but it comes up accessing usa site from non usa pc.

and finnaly you can get on the go queing (well kind of) you just bookmark a song then play that song in the bookmarks folder. before that songs ends just bookmark another and it will play on do that. :thumbsup:

2. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the 3.1 european version has been released if you want to authorise you need that.

3. acquiescefc

acquiescefc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I loaded SS3.1 euro version and it still wont connect on my 2nd PC saying 'non us allowed'

Any advice pls?

4. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have you registered the player? i dont quite get what you mean, is it saying your not in the us and so cant register? if it is are you sure its the european version?

5. Calza

Calza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ive got the euro version but it won't let me authoize or it says invalid email adress when iam logged on as that name on the connect shop

6. acquiescefc

acquiescefc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im pretty sure I d.loaded the european version yesterday because i had the US version (3.0). Basically im still getting the same message using my work PC(not the one im authorized at, thats at home) Something like' COnnect denotes you are accessing from outside the US, Connect is not available for non US access'. So I cant actually use it here(work)

Im pretty sure i installed 3.1 euro which uninstalled the previous 3.0 US version.

I have emailed the support but they are very slow, and I was a bit sarky in my reply to them so they might not reply.

7. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,211
    I got a response a day after e-mailing them with my problems. Note contact CONNECT rather than Sony, as they are quicker

8. chromosome

chromosome

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +42
    yup, ive just upgraded from 3.0 to 3.1, still cant authorise.

anyone know whats the problem yet?

9. swiss_hutless

swiss_hutless

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Non-U.S. Access

It appears that your computer is currently accessing Connect from outside the United States. Due to licensing restrictions, music on Connect is not available for download from outside the United States.
    :thumbsdow
    Have the same problem, seems that if we had the 3.0 version from US site then upgraded to 3.1 from Europe then it holds all the original settings! So hope someone finds an answer