1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yelo 800 dvd

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by jonwalton, Jan 10, 2002.

1. jonwalton

jonwalton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does the Yelo 800DVD convert NTSC to PAL? And can it handle RCE? And is it any good?

2. triplea4uk

triplea4uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    yes the yelo dvd player does change ntsc to pal and all it can run RCE disks.

I bought my yelo dvd player in november and i think it is a brilliant dvd player the best i have ever seen for under £200.

if you check out http://www.lynxdvd.co.uk they sell the yelo player for £170 including postage and packaging and also give alot of information about the player.

3. TonyOfBrum

TonyOfBrum

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, yes and Yes. And it's *so* simple to set up.

Cheapest I've seen the Yelo is £149.99 at www.Amazon.co.uk in their January sale, which also has over 40 customer reviews to read.

The Yelo can be bought directly from www.Kiiro.co.uk but they're quoting 14-21 days delivery due to the high demand.

It plays just about everything you can throw at it and the picture and sound are excellent. One of those rare things that comes around every so often - a *true* bargain.

:)

4. jonwalton

jonwalton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys! One will be winging its way to me soon.

5. TonyOfBrum

TonyOfBrum

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, yes and Yes. And it's *so* simple to set up.

Cheapest I've seen the Yelo is £149.99 at www.Amazon.co.uk in their January sale, which also has over 40 customer reviews to read.

The Yelo can be bought directly from www.Kiiro.co.uk but they're quoting 14-21 days delivery due to the high demand.

It plays just about everything you can throw at it and the picture and sound are excellent. One of those rare things that comes around every so often - a *true* bargain.

:)