Yelo 800 dvd

J

jonwalton

Does the Yelo 800DVD convert NTSC to PAL? And can it handle RCE? And is it any good?

yes the yelo dvd player does change ntsc to pal and all it can run RCE disks.

I bought my yelo dvd player in november and i think it is a brilliant dvd player the best i have ever seen for under £200.

if you check out http://www.lynxdvd.co.uk they sell the yelo player for £170 including postage and packaging and also give alot of information about the player.

Yes, yes and Yes. And it's *so* simple to set up.

Cheapest I've seen the Yelo is £149.99 at www.Amazon.co.uk in their January sale, which also has over 40 customer reviews to read.

The Yelo can be bought directly from www.Kiiro.co.uk but they're quoting 14-21 days delivery due to the high demand.

It plays just about everything you can throw at it and the picture and sound are excellent. One of those rare things that comes around every so often - a *true* bargain.

:)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Yes, yes and Yes. And it's *so* simple to set up.

Cheapest I've seen the Yelo is £149.99 at www.Amazon.co.uk in their January sale, which also has over 40 customer reviews to read.

The Yelo can be bought directly from www.Kiiro.co.uk but they're quoting 14-21 days delivery due to the high demand.

It plays just about everything you can throw at it and the picture and sound are excellent. One of those rare things that comes around every so often - a *true* bargain.

:)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom