Yellowstone Season 2 TV Show Review & Comments

moraghan

A fantastic show .... agreed S2 is a 8/10 for me. Brilliant characters .... amazed its not spoken about more. A mistake calling it Yellowstone IMHO ... people just think it's a documentary series.

As touched upon in the great review ... it seems to be often compared with Succession ... which is kind of cruel as Succession is just about the only American show from the past 5 years that is actually better than it....even though Succession came out after it.

scrowe

Distinguished Member
Finished S3 last night, which is also slower paced, but more character stuff, and politics, and a frustrating cliffhanger. Will checkout Succession, as I’ll be re-upping HBO Max next week.

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Finished S3 last night, which is also slower paced, but more character stuff, and politics, and a frustrating cliffhanger. Will checkout Succession, as I’ll be re-upping HBO Max next week.

I feel like I should wait and do it back to back with 4. As Season 1 and 2 were better together (2 giving some closure to things up in the air from 1), and give it a pretty decent pause, with nothing overtly cliffhanger-y.

And I waited long enough for the first two, I noticed the watermark on Season 1 was from 2017!!

scrowe

Distinguished Member
I feel like I should wait and do it back to back with 4. As Season 1 and 2 were better together (2 giving some closure to things up in the air from 1), and give it a pretty decent pause, with nothing overtly cliffhanger-y.

And I waited long enough for the first two, I noticed the watermark on Season 1 was from 2017!!
I shouldn’t complain really, as I felt S2 rushed it’s ending to wrapup having built slowly. S3 is clearly a longer story, which will be told over S3 and S4.

Wulbert

Read the review, like the sound of it, but none the wiser about where/how to watch this. Other than "on digital". Is the review only for people who already watch it?

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Read the review, like the sound of it, but none the wiser about where/how to watch this. Other than "on digital". Is the review only for people who already watch it?

“Yellowstone Season 2 is available on Digital from 15th February 2021 and on Blu-ray from 15th March 2021.”

Digital means you can BUY it on your platform of choice. It would be tiring to list them all every time but I do generally tag them.

If it was available for free (barring a couple of episodes on Channel 5) I’d have said so.

GrazzaB

Thanks for the review @Casimir Harlow, definitely interested in this following your comments. Season 1-2 box set is available on Apple for £24 which with the current 10% discount cards floating around seems good value, and it comes with extras too. The Blu-rays are considerably more from what I can see, otherwise I would have gone for those.

Cheers!

scrowe

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the review @Casimir Harlow, definitely interested in this following your comments. Season 1-2 box set is available on Apple for £24 which with the current 10% discount cards floating around seems good value, and it comes with extras too. The Blu-rays are considerably more from what I can see, otherwise I would have gone for those.

Cheers!
On ATV, VPN, US iTunes account, and a 1-month sub to Peacock can get you seasons 1-3.

Wulbert

“Yellowstone Season 2 is available on Digital from 15th February 2021 and on Blu-ray from 15th March 2021.”

Digital means you can BUY it on your platform of choice. It would be tiring to list them all every time but I do generally tag them.

If it was available for free (barring a couple of episodes on Channel 5) I’d have said so.
Cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom