Yay, I can join the 3 red light club

dave1de

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Last night I finished playing the smackdown demo from the OXM mag, in which i when finished I shut down the console, all fine and well. Then suddenly noticed there was an NHL demo, "ooo I'd like to try that" I though, hit up the start button........silence........then 3 red lights started flashing....

Still like it this morning so will be getting my FOURTH console (this one was brand new and only 3 weeks old)

It strikes me amazing at how suddenly it can have a hardware failure, it was perfectly fine, to busted big time in about 5 seconds.

Same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago. I was prepared to go and buy a new console, but microsoft had it repaired in one week. I was very impressed with the speed of their service. :thumbsup:

Hopefully Game will swap it no probs at lunch.....they have already swapped my others :rolleyes:

Same happened to me last week dave. Machine just flashed up with 3 red lights no problem previously, took it back to Currys on Monday and changed it no problem:smashin:

Machine was bought in March this year and I have to say that I'm not a heavy user of it, so they're very unreliable. Wonder how un-reliable the PS3 will be?

Well mine died monday, ups picked it up and tuesday and I got a brand new replacement yesterday

Still like it this morning so will be getting my FOURTH console (this one was brand new and only 3 weeks old)

FOURTH CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had mine a year and NOTHING has gone wrong. Where do u keep your 360, in the microwave? Serioulsly, something is very wrong if your on your 4th console. Do u bash it about? Unplug it when the powers still on? Run it off a car battery? :)

Well mine died monday, ups picked it up and tuesday and I got a brand new replacement yesterday

so why is it im STILL waiting on labels to have mine sent off even though i called them in october?
I just went and exchanged it at game. A friend i know works there and he agreed to take it off me. Legend
Still waiting on labels though!
Surely me printing them would be faster and easier! my old one failed 2 seconds after the main dash update

FOURTH CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had mine a year and NOTHING has gone wrong. Where do u keep your 360, in the microwave? Serioulsly, something is very wrong if your on your 4th console. Do u bash it about? Unplug it when the powers still on? Run it off a car battery? :)

:rotfl:

Heres the list:

360 no.1) Started getting disc read errors, only occasionally to start with, but then started getting them almost every 10 mins, so got it replaced (lasted 5 months though before problems)

360 no.2) Sounded like a circular saw. Mates laughed and said I was just being picky, but the manager in Game agreed it sounded stupidly loud so got replacement

360 no.3) 3 red lights

And soon to be on 4th :smashin:

Woooo :clap:

They swapped it no hassle, anyway just fired it up and it works ok :smashin: Little bit of a ill-sounding noise when you boot up a disc but AH WELL :smashin:

How are GAME for returns when console has been bought online?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom