YARRA 3DX Owners Thread

wolfert

Standard Member
Need a replacement remote...

I got my Yarra3DX through Indegogo, not Kickstarter, and Indegogo no longer has any reference to Yarra3Dx / Comhear. Although I do have other Kickstarter campaigns Yarra3Dx was not one of them so I can't access any Yarra3dx-related info from Kickstarter; this (forum) is my only connection to Yarra 3Dx info.

I've been using the unit since June 2019 and am rather pleased with it; it sits atop my 65" LG OLED. I've added a second sub, a Canton 10" active, to the small sub that comes with the Yarra; it adds needed bottom end.

But now, the remote vol+ button stopped working, requiring I connect via Bluetooth, which is a nuisance.

Any advice on where I can find a replacement? As posted elsewhere, Yarra3dx.com web page is suspended, and Comhear only offers a phone number.

Thank you.
I had same problem, although the original remote still worked sometimes.. Could not find replacement. I did buy a generic learning remote (15 euro) and managed the squeeze out the last signal of the original remote to help learn the new remote.

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom