yamaha ysp 2700 decoder lights missing after fw update

ry1966

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there has anyone had any issues after a FW update, when I first bought the YSP 2700 when switching between DTS, DD etc the panel decoder lights used to change from blue to orange according to what sound was being outputted, since I done a FW update a few months ago they have disappeared , I know its only minor but I used to like having the decoder lights displayed , I now have to press the input button and scroll to decoder to see what sound is being outputted

You could try a factory reset, talk to Yamaha, etc. Of course, you may have got some coincidental hardware failure in play. If the firmware update was blatting displays there would have been more noise about it. I think that you have a ‘local’ issue, of some sort.

Clem

Hi there has anyone had any issues after a FW update, when I first bought the YSP 2700 when switching between DTS, DD etc the panel decoder lights used to change from blue to orange according to what sound was being outputted, since I done a FW update a few months ago they have disappeared , I know its only minor but I used to like having the decoder lights displayed , I now have to press the input button and scroll to decoder to see what sound is being outputted
What decoder lights?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom