Yamaha WXC-50 Preamp Playlist Question

MyloTcat

I am attempting to add songs/music to the WXC-50 preamp MusicCast playlists. When I open the MusicCast app on my Samsung Note 10 I see a tile for "Playlists" located directly under the "My Music" heading. When I open that tile I see a list of Playlists numbered 1-5. When I click on the "3 dots" for Playlist #1 the only option I get are (1) Open sort screen, (2) Rename, and (3) Clear. I've read through the user manual/guide, tried using the Windows 10 interface, tried using my Samsung phone, and searched the internet. The only thing I found on the internet was a video related to the MusicCast 50 and I could not duplicate his instructions on the WXC-50. He mentioned an option called "Discover" but I can't find that on my phone app. I've submitted a request for help with Yamaha support. I could not find a forum specifically related to the WXC-50 so I'm hoping I can get some help and/or get educated here. Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom