Yamaha TSS-15; where to buy?

Retain

After a few days of searching I think I've found a nice, cheap and relatively well performing 5.1 system which are going to be perfect for my needs. Basically I'm after a 5.1 system for a smallish living room (13' x 12'), mainly for use on my Xbox 360 but also for the odd DVD. I was looking to spend £200 or less... the less the better in fact as I've just moved and I'm skint!

So, the Yamaha TSS-15s seem to fit the bill. Trouble is, I can't find the damn things for sale anywhere! I Googled, Froogled, checked the usual high street stores (on the web, haven't actually been in yet) and just cannot see them anywhere. I tell a lie, I found one link at JRSystems but if I'm honest, I'd like to go somewhere where I could listen to them first.

Any ideas? Anyone got a set they want to get rid off? Any help would be much appreciated!

hirsti

Standard Member
Hi,

I have seen these in Currys (in Silver) and also available on their website (in silver or black).

Havent heard how they sound but would be interested if you find out.

Ian

Retain

Sweet - they are indeed in Currys (the black versions too) and they're down to £100 :) Lovely. Picked a set up yesterday and I'm well impressed. The 360 is a completely different beast now; Oblivion is nothing short of glorious. I've had to turn the sub right down as it's pretty powerful for this small house (night mode removes all low frequencies which is not what I want) but all in all I'm very happy with my purchase :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom