1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Yamaha RXV630"

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by calibos, Mar 1, 2003.

Tags:
  1. calibos

calibos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    RicherSounds (ROI) tell me it could be months before they get any Sony DB1080's in. I see they have the Yammy for €100 less and it comes in Silver/Titanium and it has component switching! (Yummy:D ) Is this a no brainer. Is the Yammy any good. I'll be pairing it with new Mission M74 mains, new M7C1 Center rear, existing 73c front centre and 70ds sides. No Sub though.

2. blackjack

blackjack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i've been rigning all the RS shops in the south east of UK for the last couple of weeks and there are no rxv630 around not even in there warehouse and they don'y know when they will be getting them in. thats waht they told me.

so

i bought one from hyperfi yesturday for £320, they matched what RS were selling them for, i got a titanium one and they told me it was the only one they had but they may have graded ones in whatever thats means.

i did have a denonavr1803 but sent it back and am glad i got a yammy630 as it is better i think.

hope u get what u want.

BJ.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0