Yamaha rx-v767 Bluetooth/Streaming etc

12MonthBan

Novice Member
Hello!
I hope someone out there maybe able to help point me in the right direction
Currently I have a Yamaha rx-v767 running a Marantz CD player, my TV etc is yet to he be incorporated in the set up. It will be once I manage to sort he basics.
I am happy with the quality of music using my CD player but would love to be able to listen to Spotify etc via my phone or table but have found no really usable option.
RCA to 3.5mm jack into Phono ports results in slurred muffled results.
I have seen there is a Bluetooth adaptor - yba-10 which connects using the remote port.
As these seem to be increasingly difficult to come across, I wondered if there were viable alternatives.

Any tips/tricks or advice would be greatly received
Many thanks
Tom

Brw21

Hello!
I hope someone out there maybe able to help point me in the right direction
Currently I have a Yamaha rx-v767 running a Marantz CD player, my TV etc is yet to he be incorporated in the set up. It will be once I manage to sort he basics.
I am happy with the quality of music using my CD player but would love to be able to listen to Spotify etc via my phone or table but have found no really usable option.
RCA to 3.5mm jack into Phono ports results in slurred muffled results.
I have seen there is a Bluetooth adaptor - yba-10 which connects using the remote port.
As these seem to be increasingly difficult to come across, I wondered if there were viable alternatives.

Any tips/tricks or advice would be greatly received
Many thanks
Tom
Try One for all SV 1810

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom