Yamaha RX-V659 Black - Where to Buy?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by ukguy4672, Aug 8, 2006.

Tags:
  1. ukguy4672

ukguy4672

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hi guys

I realise this model isnt out in the UK and may never be released here but I am looking to buy it anyway.

So far I have only been able to find one retailer who sells it - PixMania. Unfortunately, I have read alot of bad things about them so would rather not order from them.

I am looking at this model because I want 3 component inputs and YPAO. None of the lower models i.e. RX-V559, RX-V459 etc have YPAO and some of the other features I want.

I was considering the DSP-AX759SE but that doesnt come in BLACK either... I like my BLACK :D

Does anyone know of a reliable online retailer where I can buy one from? I would consider other models with YPAO, as long as I can get it in Black. I'm also not too bothered whether it is official UK or EURO stock - I doubt there is much difference between the two versions.

So anyone know of anywhere... then please shout :clap:

I really want to get shot of my aging DSP-A3090 with a newer sexier model :D

2. ukguy4672

ukguy4672

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    anyone??

come on guys someone must know where I can get one. :rolleyes:

Anyone imported one of these from Germany or any other euro country?

3. ukguy4672

ukguy4672

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Well, as I have started, I might as well continue talking to myself and answer my own questions :D

I found what I am looking for on the sticky thread at the top of this forum. Its amazing what you can find out when you search hard enough :rotfl:

I am going to order from one of the german sites - either TECHNIKDIREKT or TENSPOT. Both have the black model in stock and for roughly the same price as well. I am even tempted by the black V1600 :devil:

Before I go ahead and order, does anyone have any experience with either of these retailers? :rolleyes:

4. maverik1979

maverik1979

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    its a bit late now, but i ordered my 657 from pixmania and had no problems at all

5. Kamakazie

Kamakazie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Oh and i was just about to mention them :)
    They are very cheap for the Yamaha amps.