Yamaha RX-V3077 Av receiver Front display not showing, Cant connect to a tv with HDMI

Craig1992

I recently cleared out my speakers because we did not use them any more, This amp was just sitting there not being used so i thought i might hook it up to my pc. I I plugged the power in and nothing, no front display showed so I decided to try on the tv again with hdmi plugged in and power on nothing was showing on either display. It could very well be broken. But when I plug a sub woofer into the back with everything powered on it does make a BOOF so something is happening im not sure what though. The only light that works is a red light next to MAIN ZONE that never seems to turn off(only when unplugged). Im not to smart when it comes to this sort of stuff. There doesnt seem to be any viable damage on the AMP.

Craig1992

I had a look at page 142 and all of those methods use the front display, my front display does not even turn on. I don't even think my av receiver turns on I have tried holding down straight and tone then pressing the power button nothing happens, the red light just blinks and goes back to a solid red color. Power is going into the Receiver but after that nothing seems to happen.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom