Question Yamaha RX-V3067 Pure Direct Audio Quality

marcd5123

Hi Guys, I'm very close to buying a 2nd hand Yamaha RX-V3067 . Unit is in great condition and comes with all accessories. I understand that this was Yamahas flagship around 10 years ago so it will match or just exceed X4100W.

I have a faulty Denon 2015 X4100W which unfortunately has a fault with the HDMI baord goona cost £100+ to replace /repair.

So instead iv decided to look into the 2nd hand market. Yes I know it does not do Atmos & 4K but I have no real need for that.

It does HDMI - Arc for my new LG 2019 55SM8600 also Dolby True HD and DTS - HD and also has a very high quality 24bit /192khz burr brown dacs. So this particular model more or less matches my Denon X4100W.
It has auto setup mic ect.
Anyhow I have used my current x4100W in pure direct mode for all my music and SACDs via my marantz sa-15s1 player. And gives a very high quality of sound which I love to bits and spend many hours using it that way.

Can any body please tell me what this unit is like how does it preform its qualitys please.

Iv been a big Denon /Marantz fan for well over 20 years now. I used to have a Yamaha AV amp over 20 years ago.

So any advice tips.. What's the Yamaha sound like in comparison to Denon / Marantz. 🤔👍

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom