Yamaha RX-V2085 replacement

slo82

Novice Member
My Yamaha RX-V2085 has died and since been written off by the repairer, Since its original purchase, there has been a TV upgrade to a Samsung 65" QLED 8K UHD TV (QA65Q900RBWXXY), the speakers on my system are as follows, Klipsch fronts F820F, Klipsch rears Pro16RC, Klipsch centre R52C and a Klipsch R100SW sub.

I'm looking to replace the Yamaha, but wondering what my options are.

I am also on the hunt for an XBOX Series X and Sony PS5 for this system so my limited understanding is I'll need 8k 60hz / 4k 120hz passthrough on this new receiver, I need something with enough power to drive my fronts to their full potential as I love switching to 2Ch and enjoying great music as well as driving the 5.1. I don't want to underpower the speakers if that makes any sense...

I loved the simplicity of the Yamaha menus and setup but am not afraid of a more complicated unit if it's worthwhile...

I have found a Denon mentioned below as it has the 8k 60hz / 4k 120hz passthrough but definitely open to as many recommendations as possible. Any help will be greatly appreciated as my local stores do not stock anything at all of this calibre anymore and I'll have to order something online for delivery.

Denon AVC-X3700H

thank's everybody for your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom