• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Yamaha RX-A810 - Network Issues

clider

Standard Member
Sup everyone. Newbie here.

I have an RX-A810 receiver that I bought in May of 2012. It's been configured since the day I got it and I haven't screwed with the settings since.

A few months ago, I noticed I could no longer connect to the unit via my Ipad, Iphone or Android... I just shrugged it off as it was a novelty feature... but then I lost the remote and needed a way to configure it remotely since I didn't have the remote. It's near impossible to configure this thing without access... so I bought a new remote.

Fast forward to today.

I tried to connect to the unit via my handhelds... nothing works. I could get the NET radio to connect to one of a handful of internet radio sites, but could not get anything else to work. Pandora is something I had connected previously, and it wouldn't work... only the NET radio feature.

As I said. I haven't changed any features in my home network... all of the sudden, this stopped working.

Has anyone else had similiar issues with this thing? I am getting tired of having high end equipment that only works marginally. I know it's under warranty... but I'd rather see if someone else has any idea.

I've looked (not exhaustingly) on how to login through my web browser and can't remember where I found that info... thought maybe if I could confirm it connected via a computer wirelessly, that might narrow it down.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom