Yamaha RN-602 & Dali Concept 6 Speaker pairing?

CecilS

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am part way through an upgrade and now need to pick up a set of speakers.

I'm currently running Rega Planar 3 turntable w/ Ortofon Bronze > Cambridge Audio Azur 551P preamp > Yamaha RN-602 Network Receiver (and stream through this as well). The set up is in my main living space (5m x 7m - ish), although I will likely move house in a couple of years so was thinking floorstanding to somewhat future proof.

I have found been doing some research of speakers and have found lots of differing suggestions (noting speakers will be somewhat subjective), however am reasonably set on either picking up a set of more entry level speakers ($1000AUD or less) or going secondhand.

I have been keeping an eye on Gumtree etc and have found a few pairs of Dali Concept 6's at great prices and they definitely seem worth taking a punt. Using my non-expert eyes it seems like they would match the RN-602 fine, is this true? Or are there better speakers I should be keeping an eye out for secondhand/buying new?

I think the dali 6 would be great, giving you a good speaker and setup now with them being good enough to accept amplifier upgrade if you ever decided to go again

I think the dali 6 would be great, giving you a good speaker and setup now with them being good enough to accept amplifier upgrade if you ever decided to go again
Ah great, thanks! Good to know my hunch was right before dropping dollars.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom