1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha Package 57 - Warranty Claim

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by busterdan, Oct 22, 2005.

Tags:
  1. busterdan

busterdan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    I've had my Yamaha Package 57 for a few weeks and it is excellent value for money....and great audio too!!

Just looking at the paper work and manuals and I couldn't see anything about the warranty, details of service contacts, retailers, terms and conditions.... all I have is the large amp manual and smaller though still quite large speaker manual.

I need to call Yamaha or my dealer (TribalUK) becaus eone of the buttons on my remote control seems to have fallen off.... its the VCR button so it isn't getting any use really but it seems to have torn away from the main rubber membrane.

Its not the end of the world but I'd rather it be fixed..... would this be covered by the warranty?

Also should I have had any further sheets/leaflets in the box - I'd appreciate your feedback

2. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,678
    Yea that should b coverted, contact your retailer as thats who your warranty is with, if you can't get anywhere with them contact yamaha and you'll get things sorted.

3. busterdan

busterdan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Blimey that was quick :thumbsup:

OK mate... I'll give Tribal a try on Monday