YAMAHA - On Top of the Game - New Products

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received notice from Yamaha that they are getting back in the Turntable game. Though perhaps not just yet in the UK

Yamaha MusicCast VINYL 500 Turntable - Suggested Retail - $699 -

MusicCast VINYL 500 - Overview - Yamaha - United States

A turntable with both MusicCast and Bluetooth.

Yamaha TT-S303 Turntable - Suggested Retail - $449 -

TT-S303 - Overview - Yamaha - United States

Looks identical to the VINYL 500 but doesn't have the wireless Streaming features.

Apparently the whole house Audio Market is heating up because Yamaha has Two New Multi-Room Amps, one with Networking

Yamaha Multi-Room XDA-QS5400RK, 4 Stereo Channels with Quad Networking - 50w/ch - $2699 -

XDA-QS5400RK - Specs - Yamaha - United States

Yamaha Multi-Room XDA-AMP5400RK - 4 Stereo Channel (no networking), 50w/ch - $1699 -

XDA-AMP5400RK - Overview - Yamaha - United States

It appears that the Amps can be Bridged to give you Four MONO Channels from each device.

This might work for some people under some circumstances, but it seem to be more economical to simply buy Stand Alone Network Speakers and Amps, and place them in each room.

Still for some people who might already have distributed speakers terminating at a Central Point, this might be a solution for them.

Just got the news, so I thought I would pass it on.

Steve/bluewizard

Rotel’s ‘Whole House Audio’ range is also worth looking at. Their 12 channel 100w (8ohmn) amp is suitable for a full 7.1.4 system.

Whole House Audio

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom